(Close Window)
Topic: Helder Guimaraes releases card Magic DVD!
Message: Posted by: Christopher Williams (Apr 8, 2008 12:47PM)
Helder Guimaraes, FISM 2006 World Champion of Card Magic, shares for the first time ever some of his pet effects. In “Small Miracles”, you’ll find:
Blank Deck Routine – One of Helder’s pet routines, where a spectator ends by free selecting (yes, free selecting!!!) the only printed card from a blank deck!
Invisible Thread Routine – Transform one card into four aces, make 4 kings appear and then perform a two phase transposition routine between them. Includes a very clean version of Paul Harris’ Reset.
S(h)ocking – Two cards transposition that top card guys will want to perform.
Out of this Water – Learn how you can perform Out of his World, ending with a deck separation out off your hands!
Visual Triathlon – A version of Pit Hartling’s effect, that’s so visual and so impossible people will have lots of jaw dropping.
Plus more baffling tricks, new techniques and methods, 2 extras (if you find them…) and lots of comedy!
And remember: “Don’t believe in everything you see on this DVD; it can be an illusion…”
More info?
[quote]
On 2008-04-08 15:33, simonlebon wrote:
More info?
[/quote]

It's one dvd.
Where to buy?

Jeff
I wonder if he will be selling them at his lecture...I will be seeing him on Thursday night in NYC. I will be looking...

Michael
I'll also be there on Thursday. Looking forward to seeing his work. I'd never heard of him until about a week or so ago...
I am seeing him tonight, Wednesday, in Baltimore, I will fill you in on the details tonight. Thanks,

Bill
I loved Helder's work when I saw him at Hank Lee's Cape Cod Conclave last year. Some of the BEST card magic I have ever seen!
I got to see Helder lecture last evening at Marc DeSouza's theater and what a lecture. He is so good with cards it isn't even funny...Although he is a riot. Helder had the DVD for sale and his lecture basically covered everything on the DVD and his loecture notes... I bought the DVD and popped it into the DVD last night.... REVIEW:

The DVD seems to have an "at home" feel to it. Almost like Gaston Quieto's "20" video from many years back. It's funny because the "quality" of the filming almost adds to the aura and fun of the DVD. The filming is Helder and spectators in a close-up table type setting (but no L&l here). The menu is very interactive and a couple of hidden items floating around (not too difficult to find but clever). The DVD is all cards as was his lecture. But what else would you expect from the champion of card magic... The effects are kind of self explanatory on the DVD cover.

The effects are top notch and something that almost any card magician will add to their repetoire. The work is not knuckle-busting, but you don't want this as a beginner. As for the effects themselves:

-Blank Deck Routine: The cover says it all. Absolutely ingenious how this all works and I don't want to tip anything. This routine is worth the cost of the DVD itself BUT you do have to get somethings together to accomplish this. 5/5

-Invisible Thread Routine: Not what you think at all. It is a very clean version of Paul Harris's Reset, absolutely. Every move and action has a purpose. 4/5

-S(h)ocking: Great idea and story line for a 2 card transpo. This is probably some of the hardest card workings on the DVD. The techniques that Helder teaches in here can definitely be added to many routines you currently perform. 4/5

-Out of this Water: Possibly the shortest and best version of OOTW I've seen in person. I perform Paul Harris's "Galaxay" and I can't wait to retire it and throw this one in. Helder has the dealing time cut in half and the performer has complete control of what is going on the entire time, even when the spectator is shuffling and cutting the cards. 5/5

-Visual Triathlon: A fantastic multiple selection routine utilizing 1 special something and a great plot for the routine. A lot of fun and audience participation. This is a must for any close-up show, table hopping, restaurant gig. Not too difficult in the sense of sleights and if you can't accomplish the ones he uses, they can easily be simplified without taking too much from the routine. 5/5

All in all, I would put this as a must buy. He is very thorough in his explanations, going thru the motions more than once so you can get the feel of how things should work and look. If you get an opportunity to watch him live, JUMP ALL OVER IT. I give this DVD a 4.5/5

Cheers,

Justin
Just got back from the lecture in Baltimore and I agree with Justin 100%. Fantastic to say the least. If you see his lecture, pick up his materials, notes and the DVD, both are fantastic. Very smooth card technique. Those of you in New York, enjoy, your in for a real treat. Cheers,

Bill
Where can I buy this DVD? I can't wait to get one, but I do not believe that he will have a lecture in Asia in any time soon...
[quote]
On 2008-04-10 10:13, Steven Leung wrote:
Where can I buy this DVD? I can't wait to get one, but I do not believe that he will have a lecture in Asia in any time soon...
[/quote]

hanklee
Also for sale at Hocus-Pocus.com

Cheers,

Justin
Message: Posted by: Andy the cardician (Apr 10, 2008 11:41AM)
Thanks for the info
I ordered it yesterday from Hocus Pocus. Can't wait to see it, I also saw him lecture at Hank Lee's Conclave last year.
Message: Posted by: Andy the cardician (Apr 11, 2008 04:39AM)
Review please
Thought I'd throw in that I attended the Fantasma lecture last night, and Helder was really great. His stuff is beautifully routined, with very precise but seemingly casual scripting that creates the various offbeats and moments of misdirection to hide the moves. Also, he is fond of effects in which whatever dirty work needs to be done gets done early, so a lot of stuff is already set before additional phases even start. For me, just watching how he constructed the effects and then made them performance-ready through the various subtleties in his presentations was the highlight of the lecture. As far as the effects themselves, the killers were a very clean signed cards across in which a lot of stuff actually goes on underneath what seems like a very simple and clean presentation and a multiple selection routine with a blank deck finish, both of which, I believe, were only in his lecture notes. And, by the way, his English is excellent.
I was at his lecture as well at Fantasma and I second what bugjack has already said. Helder's effects are very well thought out and his teaching style was straight forward and to the point. His concepts that were taught were more valuable than the effects themselves. Overall a great lecture, one of the best I have seen!

PS I did purchase the dvd but have not watched it yet. If it is anything like his lecture then find it and get it, you will not be disappointed!

Cheers

Michael

:bluebikes:
I just saw this DVD listed as Penguin, including a trailer for those wanting a sneak peek!
Okay, since he said at the lecture that the bonus routines are purposefully not hard to find I don't feel like I'm blowing any surprise element by asking this: for those who have the DVD, what are they? From the trailer it looks like the Oil and Water and the sandwich routine. Correct?
Nope, it is a "follow the leader" routine and a triumph/color changing deck routine. These are the two bonuses. So there are nine routine all together on the dvd. Cheers,

Bill
I agree with the sentiments posted above by Bugjack and Michael. It was one heck of a great lecture. Helder certainly has excellent chops, and a wonderful brain for routining. Every move is motivated, and his magic is clear, direct, and powerful.

I picked up both the lecture notes and DVD, but haven't had time to sit down and go over either. Once I do, I'll try to remember to come back to this thread and post some thoughts.

Based on what he covered in the lecture though, I'm sure the DVD will be great!
[quote]
On 2008-04-12 15:32, billmonroe wrote:
Nope, it is a "follow the leader" routine and a triumph/color changing deck routine. These are the two bonuses. So there are nine routine all together on the dvd. Cheers,

Bill
[/quote]

Thanks, appreciate it. But nine routines? You've got the five listed above plus the two you added... are there two more?
Could you tell me if he use somes special cards gaffs?which one?

thank you for your help
simon
belgium
These are the seven and in addition, there are two bonus routines:

1. Crime Card Trick
2. Blank Deck Routine
3. Invisible Thread Routine
4. S(h)ocking
5. Oil & Water
6. Out of this Water
7. Visual Triathlon

Bonus:
8. "Follow the Leader" type effect
9. Triumph/Color changing deck routine

I hope this helps. Cheers,

Bill
Thank you!
Are the bonus routines explained or performance only?
The bonus routines are explained. I have to say that this is one of the best produced dvds and the format is great. Helder explained at his lecture that he studied theater for 3 years and I have to say it is evident through the production piece that is this dvd. I encourage you to get it if you already have not, and I was over excited as the tricks that were not explained and performed at his lecture, were even better than the effects he lectured on. Congrats Helder on a fantastic lecture and a even better dvd!

Cheers!

Michael

:bluebikes:
Can buy it here:
http://themagicwarehouse.com/cgi-bin/findit.pl?x_item=DA1625

Jeff
I'm a tad disappointed to hear that his excellent sandwich routine won't be on this DVD =\
Is the sandwich routine the "crime card trick"? I seem to recall that patter being used at the lecture.
Yes, the crime card trick is a sandwich routine. Very nice one too, I might add. Cheers,

Bill
[url=http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q1P3AlWYE0]Here[/url] you can see Helder in a magic TV program that was aired in my country some time ago. He performs the "Crime Card Trick" along with his brilliant version of the Invisible Deck.

The only problem being that it's in Spanish (well, actually, a mix of Portuguese and Spanish), but nothing's perfect :bg:.

Hope you enjoy it, guys.
Hello folks,

I got the dvd and I can tell you that you should buy it as soon as you can.
Smooth card magic, new moves, good routines.

The only problem is that I found one bonus :-(

I can't find the other one (shame on me).

Can somedody help me ? or PM me ?

Thank a lot.
That sandwich routine of Helders is beautiful.
Great construction,great effect

John Carey
I, too, can only find his 2nd Bonus effect (Triumph). Can someone PM me to help me find his 1st Bonus effect?

I like this DVD, but many of the effects need a special card. This isn't much of my style to keep special cards on me. However, the effects are SPELL-BOUNDING!!!
I'd like to ask how much of this material can be adapted so as to be used without a table.
Have not found any easter eggs but (am terrible at finding) them. Can anyone PM or post publicly as I don't see what is being tipped. Thanks
"Have not found any easter eggs but (am terrible at finding) them. Can anyone PM or post publicly as I don't see what is being tipped. Thanks"

There was one on each sub menu. The first was on extras when you chose to play all extras and I just skipped to next chapter. The second was easier. It was on the page where the webpage adds were. Just press up on the remote controller and it shows arrow to the right, press right and it shows arrow down and press down and vola, it shows "BONUS" that you can activate. Or... Browse disc with computer and find em easier.

I have agree with most said here. Its obious that Helder is very talented with cards but I have no intention of using any of the routines either. Some are little gaffed or some are just too moovy to my taste and in some cases I allready have better versions of the routines in my repertoire. Still I would give the disc 3/5.

J-M
The best DVD of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message: Posted by: Christopher Williams (Apr 24, 2008 05:20PM)
I have to say Helder is REALLY talented and slick with a deck of cards. I have seen so much Magic over the years, that when I see new DVDs come out, I look at the thinking behind it really. What I mean is, sometimes the performer is average, maybe they are great at creating and average at performing, or the other way around, but it is still worth it usually to see their creativity in Magic.

Helder on the other hand...wow! Not only is he a good performer, but out of EVERYONE I have seen in Magic, would say he is in the top 5 slickest card handlers I have seen, and his creativity is incredible as well. I know this sounds like a cliche these days, but I really wish people wouldn't buy this so I was one of the few that have it. It really is that good! And I rarely say things like that! Probably the best compliment I could give this DVD...is that I have NEVER found a DVD where every trick could go straight into my reportoire!
[quote]
On 2008-04-24 18:20, Christopher Williams wrote:
[...] Probably the best compliment I could give this DVD...is that I have NEVER found a DVD where every trick could go straight into my reportoire!
[/quote]

I agree 100%! This DVD is a must.
Wow, I must buy this.

Can someone tell me if a lot of material is also performable next to a close-up situation in for example table-hopping or walkaround?

Thank you very much.

Elliot Carver
Yes, all material is performable in close~up situation.
Well you need a table for all of those effects,so no in the hands effects.
the card magic of helder is just great!his sandwich routines (crime card trick and shocking) + his reset version went intto my arsenal.
hope it helps
Helder is a great magician, I love his magic.

I have being searching for his routine on which he produces a bottle from a paper bag

Do you know where can I learn something about his production?
[quote]
On 2008-04-28 17:57, tenkal wrote:

I have being searching for his routine on which he produces a bottle from a paper bag

[/quote]

The bottle production is not yet in print (and not in the DVD, which is only about card magic)
[quote]

[/quote]

Where can I see this bottle production?
If I am not mistaken the bottle production is on Flip´s DVD´s or at least there is something extremely similar explained in em and many pros are using that.
Helder in portuguese comedy program (with bottle production in minute 7)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnfodoM-LQk
That's impressive!
After of the bottle production, the face of girl is amazing
[quote]
On 2008-04-08 13:47, Christopher Williams wrote:
Helder Guimaraes, FISM 2006 World Champion of Card Magic, shares for the first time ever some of his pet effects. In “Small Miracles”, you’ll find:
Blank Deck Routine – One of Helder’s pet routines, where a spectator ends by free selecting (yes, free selecting!!!) the only printed card from a blank deck!
Invisible Thread Routine – Transform one card into four aces, make 4 kings appear and then perform a two phase transposition routine between them. Includes a very clean version of Paul Harris’ Reset.
S(h)ocking – Two cards transposition that top card guys will want to perform.
Out of this Water – Learn how you can perform Out of his World, ending with a deck separation out off your hands!
Visual Triathlon – A version of Pit Hartling’s effect, that’s so visual and so impossible people will have lots of jaw dropping.
Plus more baffling tricks, new techniques and methods, 2 extras (if you find them…) and lots of comedy!
And remember: “Don’t believe in everything you see on this DVD; it can be an illusion…”
[/quote]

This a a wonderful DVD. You'll laugh, you'll learn and you will amaze! In my opinion there's something for everyone on this DVD.... Really nice stuff to say the least!

Best, to all,

Bk
I've bought the DVD. It's amazing!
I love is oil and water routine, so simple but so deceptive. The beggining of the invisible thread routine with the ace production is so clever.
Does Helder have anything else in print, like other DVD, lecture notes, booklets, books? Thanks.
He sold lecture notes at his recent lecture tour -- I think they were called "Don't Xerox Lecture Notes," or something like that. I believe the notes only had three effects, but one was a great cards across routine that was a highlight of the lecture.
I've seen a number of posts that say "this is a great but not for the beginner." I am a beginner for sure, but I'm not completely new to the art either. Since time is such a subjective measurement (different people learn at different speeds), what level of card magic would you recommend somebody be able to do before buying this DVD?

I'm going to get it some day, for sure, but I like to kind of line up my purchases in a timely order.
Hi everyone!

I completely agree to say that Helder is an EXTREMELY talented cardman and that his card magic is really awesome. But am I wrong to say that the routines he does on the DVD are barely new (ok.. ok.. maybe he uses a TC instead of a DL... ;) ), and that he can do FAR FAR better than what he releases?

Ok, every magician has his secrets and Helder is a young - but very experienced -magician so he might not want to share everything with us BUT it does look as if he HAD to release a DVD, so he took a few known effects and gave a sort of new twist... But when you look at the shows he makes, they are lightyears ahead of what he does on the DVD...

I don't own the DVD, but from the trailer I saw, that's the sentiment I got. What do you think?
May I know where can I find the DL he use for the oil and water? Thanks!
C'mon...! It was just an example to give an idea...
[quote]
On 2008-05-01 14:46, path wrote:
[quote]

[/quote]

Where can I see this bottle production?
[/quote]
There is a very nice bottle production in David Stone's DVD, "The Real Secrets Of Magic" (Vol. 1 I think), maybe this can help!
Is this trick explained on the DVD ?:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=O7XDS00eTkw

Thanks for your anwser!!
No, it is not.
Thanks for your answer magico!

Pity then, that seems quite good... So it's not a combination of the sandwich routine and the transposition...?

Anybody knows if this routine is somewhere available?
After watching it several times, I think I figured it out...
Who invented this? Helder? Is it available somewhere?
Really good dvd!
helder is awesome
[quote]
On 2008-05-10 18:32, goldeneye007 wrote:
Hi everyone!

[...] But am I wrong to say that the routines he does on the DVD are barely new (ok.. ok.. maybe he uses a TC instead of a DL... ;) )[...]?

[...]

I don't own the DVD, but from the trailer I saw, that's the sentiment I got. What do you think?
[/quote]

I think you are jumping at conclusions. I would never assume there are only minor changes in a method if I only watch the trailer of a DVD.
What I meant actually was that the overall effects, except for one or maybe two - are not new at all (compared to effects from the French magician D. Duvivier for example when he releases a new DVD) and the routines do not seem to be very sophisticated for someone who has won the FISM and who can do far better than that.

Imo, when a magician releases a DVD, it's because he has ROUTINES to share; if it's about methods, he may rather release a book or lecture notes...

But again, Helder IS a good, very good cardman, I'm just a little disappointed he hasn't released more, that's all...
I have this DVD. I know he has friends on the Café, so please don't go off on me. He's a talented guy, no doubt about that. But I didn't get very excited about the material, or the presentations.
I have only seen the trailer, but I think I would have felt like you Christopher if I had seen the whole DVD.
[quote]
On 2008-05-21 17:05, Christopher Kavanagh wrote:
I have this DVD. [...] But I didn't get very excited about the material, or the presentations.
[/quote]
When someone watches a DVD and states his opinion, I can agree or disagree, but, in any case, I respect. It's not the case when someone states such an opinion after watching the trailer...
So jomaguy, what are trailers made for? I'd love to hear your THOUGHTS about that. Are they not shot ONLY to give people an IDEA of the material in the DVD so that others can make themselves an OPINION? Why should people bother to shoot a trailer then???

Please re-read my posts: I said that after watching the trailer "that's the SENTIMENT I got" and that "I THINK I would have felt like Christopher if I had seen the whole DVD". Furthermore a DVD also provides a list of the effects which are described or in any case you can find an OBJECTIVE description on the net. I just said that MY OPINION was that the effects were surely ok, but not REALLY new, ESPECIALLY for someone like Helder, who is, and I'm convinced about that, an excellent magician.

This is an open forum where people share their IDEAS and FEELINGS about different materials (that's what a forum is made for, no?). This is what I did in all humility, giving my feelings about what I saw and asking other people for their opinion and advice, especially those who have seen the whole DVD. Having only seen the trailer, I never said something like: "This DVD is crap, Helder is a bad magician, the material is worthless", not in this thread, nor in another one. I just expressed what I felt about WHAT I SAW, and clearly stated it.

If you have a problem with that and do not respect people who SHARE OPINIONS, then I would suggest you go to a different forum.
As a far as trailers go, they can be misleading. Yes, it's the responsibility of the company to put one up that makes you want to get the dvd. But, I've seen horrible trailers and the DVD's were some of the best. Go figure.
Thanks for your input Christopher.

That's exactly why, considering the feelings I had regarding the trailer, I needed the opinion of people who had seen the whole DVD.
And I should add...I've seen people go off on DVD's they hated and they had excecllent reasons for it. Then I saw the DVD and found a gem that made it into my working set. Chris Randell's ( spelling? ) SWEET DVD for instance. Hated by most, I still have it. There are some fine items on it.

We all have limited funds and have different tastes and can't get everything that comes out, so the Café is a great place to help decide.
Exactly...! :)
[quote]
On 2008-05-26 05:05, goldeneye007 wrote:
If you have a problem with that and do not respect people who SHARE OPINIONS, then I would suggest you go to a different forum.
[/quote]
goldeneye007, you misundertood my words. I NEVER said I do not respect people. In order you can understand the real meaning of my post, I'll repeat it putting inside square brackets the words that I had in my mind when I wrote that post.

When someone watches a DVD and states his opinion, I can agree or disagree [with that opinion], but, in any case, I respect [that opinion]. It's not the case [= I don't respect that opinion] when someone states such an opinion after watching the trailer...
[quote]
On 2008-05-26 04:36, jomaguy wrote:
When someone watches a DVD and states his opinion, I can agree or disagree, but, in any case, I respect. It's not the case when someone states such an opinion after watching the trailer...
[/quote]

Well... You must admit that it COULD have been understood differently... "I respect" COULD have referred to "someone"... Anyway, at the light of your precision your post does seem less offending.

But I still maintain the beginning of my post you quoted: trailers are made to give people an idea of what the DVD contains, even if, as Christopher pointed it out, the trailer can be misleading, which is often the case... I shared my thoughts about what I saw so that other people, who have seen the whole DVD, can tell me if my feelings are right or wrong. And again, sharing opinions is one of the main goals of this forum, I'm sure I'm not telling you something you don't know here...

If my feelings towards the DVD, based on the trailer I have seen, are false, then I'd rather not be insulted and I'm waiting for other people's opinions and arguments exactly to tell me if I'm right or wrong; I'm saying that in general, I understood your post know, even if I disagree, because my opinion was "open" and I made it clear from the beginning that my opinion was based on the trailer: I would rather talk about "feelings" in fact, so actually the question of respect is not really relevant here: if you watch a trailer, then you make yourself a first opinion of what the DVD contains (something like: "Wow, this DVD must be great" or "bah, this DVD doesn't really look worth it"), that you want it or not, it's just like that. And you may be wrong of course, but again, it's just like that and it's the aim of the trailer ; that's why other people's opinion are important, and that's why it's important to share and respect opinions, and, yes, it's good to know on which basis these opinions are made.

Cheers!
Helder got me good. I was trying to watch the explanation for Visual Triathlon and I thought the dvd was bad. I e-mailed my magic shop and they were ready to send me a new dvd then I fiqured it out. Ouch it hurts when someone gets you that good.
[quote]
On 2008-05-29 06:58, jomaguy wrote:
[quote]
On 2008-05-26 05:05, goldeneye007 wrote:
[/quote]
goldeneye007, you misundertood my words. I NEVER said I do not respect people. In order you can understand the real meaning of my post, I'll repeat it putting inside square brackets the words that I had in my mind when I wrote that post.

When someone watches a DVD and states his opinion, I can agree or disagree [with that opinion], but, in any case, I respect [that opinion]. It's not the case [= I don't respect that opinion] when someone states such an opinion after watching the trailer...
[/quote]

Please remember, Its Helder´s father speaking.
Sorry I'm a bit late but... what is that supposed to mean ?
Wow!

I've had this DVD since the spring when I got one from Helder at a magic shop where I bumped into him. I've only now completed watching it. I'd say I agree with most of the previous posters that this is one of the best card magic DVDs out in a while. If you haven't got it and you are a card guy (or gal, if such a thing exists), treat yourself.

This is one of those releases that will probably stay underground, but it is truly one of the most creative and commercial collections of magic I've bought. I can understand this not being for everyone. The production quality wasn't exactly top notch. But, while the quality was less than perfect, I thought a lot of care went into the production, so all of the routines were easy to learn and understand.

I was stumped by several of these effects, including the aforementioned sandwich routine which I am adding to my repertoire. But, I loved the patter for the effect and the CSI idea. Helder gives you a great kernel and its really easy to grow it out into a very clever, funny presentation.

The first time I watched this through, I thought it was only a so-so release, but in re-watching the DVD, thinking about the routines and learning them. If you weren't wild about this DVD at first, I'd recommend re-watching it with special attention to the Crime Card Trick, the Blank Deck Routine and Out of this Water. I think the latter is one of the finest OOTW routines out there and it will probably become my routine of choice.
Thanks for all your comments, positive and negative. It's all part of life...
Hope the new one is liked by most of you guys!
Cheers,

Helder
[quote]
On 2010-11-26 12:59, Helder Guimaraes wrote:
...Hope the new one is liked by most of you guys!
Cheers,

Helder
[/quote]

Helder, does this mean that you have a new DVD released? If so, would you mind giving us some details as to where it can be purchased, what is it called, etc.?
I believe you can read more and purchase here:

http://store.dananddave.com/red-mirror-helder-guimaraes.html

Regards,
Jason
Jason,

Thank you for your post. I am a BIG fan of Helder's card magic.

John Luka
Wondering if this DVD will be sold by other dealers never bought anything from Dan and Dave. Anyone have any comments on their store?

Best
Leo Jr
They are reputable and I'm sure their store is fine. Their DVDS in the past are sold elsewhere, though -- perhaps after an initial waiting period. I'd be surprised if you couldn't find this one in a brick and mortar store in the months ahead.
Are they in the UK or US?

Best
Leo Jr
They are in the US. I just placed my order for the dvd yesterday.
Thanks I'll be ordering from them.Helder is amazing plus he got me good with his first DVD I was ready to send it back before I found out the joke was on me.

Best
Leo Jr
:) Well, that was a good joke.
Thanks to everyone!
I found his lecture notes on sale. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330502866814&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
[quote]
On 2010-11-27 17:33, Leo Reynolds Jr wrote:
Wondering if this DVD will be sold by other dealers never bought anything from Dan and Dave. Anyone have any comments on their store?

Best
Leo Jr
[/quote]

I have purchased from them on multiple occasions and found their customer service first rate
[quote]
On 2010-11-30 16:16, Vincent.Santiago wrote:
I found his lecture notes on sale. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330502866814&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
[/quote]

The massive content in this booklet should rename as a 'Book' by Helder. Helder's original web site was down for some time and this is only available through his lecture I believe.

Already placed order for red mirror and look forward to his new book release in coming soon Magic-Con.
Any one know when Red Mirror will ship order in November and got a e-mail saying shipping has been delayed into December?

Best Leo Jr
Called Hocus Pocus a few days ago and they said they had no idea when it was even going to arrive. Can we enforce a rule that says a business can't charge credit card/advertise for a product if said product isn't actual on hand, much less have no idea when it's being released?

Until then, I'm gonna rewatch Helder's Small Miracles DVD for the 150th time.
Somewhere I saw posted that there was a printing problem with the packaging and it was being redone. That's why the delay.
The 7 january! murphys source!
Yes I erecieved a e-mail from Dan and Dave a packaging problem and they will ship as soon as they arrive. Ihope the 7th.

Thanks
Leo Jr
[quote]
On 2010-12-22 15:02, Leo Reynolds Jr wrote:
Yes I erecieved a e-mail from Dan and Dave a packaging problem and they will ship as soon as they arrive. Ihope the 7th.

Thanks
Leo Jr
[/quote]

Thanks for the info, unexpected it takes so long to reprint those DVDs ... I will be in Beijing by then it arrive into my mailbox...
They're already out there!
Thanks for waiting and sorry for all the trouble!
Enjoy it,

Helder
Sorry this is still not available