(Close Window)
Topic: Hi from New Zealand
Hi all.
I'm a new member, but have been lurking for ages.
I am an amateur magician, but really enjoy performing for friends and family. I usually perform card magic as it's easy to prepare, but really love mentalism and spooky stuff. My biggest achievement so far has been to perform a seance for friends last halloween - largely based on Docc Hilford's seance, but threw in some Victorian-style tambourine floating and extras for good measure. It was well received..
Looking forward to chatting.
Craig
Welcome to the Café mate! Good to hear from someone across the ditch :)

Have a flat white on me!
Hello, I'm Justin Style. [i][b]Welcome to the Café![/i][/b]

Ever walk the Milford Track?
Hi
Thanks a lot for the reply in my other post, Chappo. I'm amazed by the response!
Justin, I haven't walked the Milford Track, but have spent time in Fiordland. It's a stunning part of our country. I'm from the other end of the South Island - Nelson, which has the Abel Tasman track. I've done that. Great beaches!
Good to meet you guys!
Hi Craig, welcome to the boards! You'll find all sorts of info on bizarre magick here, have fun.

cheers,

Adam Milestone
No problems at all mate. :)
Hi Craig,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 35.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]
Hi Craig
Welcome, I am at the other end of the Island. Invercargill.

Warren
Hello and a great big welcome from the Café!! Don't hesitate to ask if you need any direction.

Joe