(Close Window)
Topic: Just joined!
Hey everyone. I'm fairly new to magic and was introduced to the site though my friend and mentor, Brian Miller, who suggested that I join. I'm from New Jersey, going to school in New York for teaching. I love coin magic, so I'm working on my sleights... and cards are next.
Denis, great to see you've joined the Magic Café. You'll find a wealth of resources here. Enjoy your stay!
Hello, I'm Justin Style. [i][b]Welcome to the Café![/b][/i]
Hi Denis:

Welcome to the Café!

Jim
Hey Denis! Welcome aboard!
I am not new to magic, but I am new to the Café. I am loving it so far though. Has it been helpful for you?
Bienvenidos! I am new to the Café & magic, but I've learned much already. Take a look around. There is a MOUNTAIN of information here! :)
Hi,

Welcome to the Café. Here is a great place to talk about magic and learn new things. You can talk with magicians all around the world. I hope you will enjoy here. Have a nice time. And don't forget to write.

magicially yours,

Nedim Guzel
Thank you all.

Yes, the Café offers a wealth of information. I can see it being very helpful and I'm glad that I joined.

Denis
Hi! I'm fairly new to magic as well, and very new to the forum. Hopefully we'll all gain more education about how to perform.
Hi Dcook ,
Welcome to the Café.
Angel
Hi Denis,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 36.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]