(Close Window)
Topic: Best Response to a Dove lecture in Years
Friday May 2, 2008, I had the honor of giving a lecture at the International Battle of Magicians in Canton, Ohio. Doves were included in that Silk Lecture. The interest of the audience during the lecture and for the days and nights that followed were impressive. It had been a long time since I had seen that level of sincere interest in performing dove magic. Many hours were spent after the lecture with individuals and small groups discussing dove magic ideas.

Thank you. I found it very refreshing and rewarding. Usually in my silk lectures, doves are an incidental related subject. I was the founder of Dove Magic Hotline and wrote it for many years. Perhaps it is time to consider offering dove lectures again.

What do you think?

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
I think its a great idea, Bob!
I think a dove lecture would be great but then I'm a bit predjudice toward the art.
YES! I have always wanted to get into dove magic, but for one reason or another I have never taken the plunge. I think a lecture would be a great idea! Although I'm not sure I would want to attend because I am certain Bob would convince me to dive in! :)

Go for it Bob!

Regan
Bob, you know my feelings on this subject. When your ready to come up this way let me know. By the way, had fun spending time with you. Deb says hello.
Ray
Bob,

good to hear it went well....i'm all for a dove lecture....