(Close Window)
Topic: Hello
Hi,
My name is Matthew Wright. I have been coming into the Café for a few years now but until recently I haven't been able to join due to not having a valid email account. Now I have, so here I am!
I live in the UK. I have been into magic since I was five (28 years ago) and have been a full time pro for about seven years. I spent a few years busking my way around Europe and studied magic with Eugene Burger in Chicago. I am the current Magic Circle Close-up Magician of the Year.
I am looking forward to contributing to the Café, making a few friends and maybe some enemies too!!!!
Hi Matthew, welcome to the Café.

Ian
Hi Matt and welcome!

K
Hello, I'm Justin Style. [i][b]Welcome to the Café![/b][/i]
Hey Matthew!
Hi,

Welcome to the Café. Here is a great place to talk about magic and learn new things. You can talk with magicians all around the world. I hope you will enjoy here. Have a nice time. And don't forget to write.

magicially yours,

Nedim Guzel
Hi Matt,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 36.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]