(Close Window)
Topic: Greetings from Cambridge, MA
Hey Everyone! Name's Gabriel, originally from Hastings, UK area. Currently enrolled at Harvard in Massachusetts. Great to finally be a part of the infamous Magic Café'
Hello, I'm Justin Style. [i][b]Welcome to the Café![/b][/i]
Hey Justin! Thanks for the welcome!
Welcome to the Café mate. (Or if your an Aussie, pronounced cay-f. :D Jokes jokes...) Enjoy your stay in this fantastic place!
Thanks Chappo .. actually from the UK but hey we're all the same righ?
Hi,

Welcome to the Café. Here is a great place to talk about magic and learn new things. You can talk with magicians all around the world. I hope you will enjoy here. Have a nice time. And don't forget to write.

magicially yours,

Nedim Guzel
Hi Gabriel,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 36.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]