(Close Window)
Topic: A wonderful place to lecture
I'm in Lucerne, Switzerland right now, having just finished a lecture in one of my favorite cities -- Vienna, Austria.

The great old magic shops of Vienna have basically gone kaput since the death of the orlginal owner of Vienna Magic and the deterioration of Zauberklingl into a joke shop. Vienna has been very fortunate to have Jimmy Bix step in to fill these huge shoes. His web site is http://jimmybix.at/ . I have known Jimmy for about 4 or 5 years.

He knew I was going to be in Germany for the story tellering magicians congress, and asked if I would come by to do a lecture. I'm really glad I did. I was treated royally. The audience was small, but wonderful. I left with a bunch of new friends.

Watch for Jimmy's release of the English version of the book by Erik Jan Hanussen called [i]Mindreading and Telepathy[/i]. It has the best work on muscle reading EVER!

I must admit I am biased about this book. I translated it!
Congratulations Bill!

What a great experience and it's wonderful to hear that magic is alive and well in Vienna.

As for Lucerne, I wish I could be there with you and perform one show (I'd do more but it wouldn't be polite to ignore the Poleetzeye!)