(Close Window)
Topic: Prayer Request
A member of our church and his family really needs prayer. This morning his only 2 daughters were in a horrible automobile accident. They are both seriously injusred. The latest update I have is that the oldest daughter was out of surgery and the yougest one is in surgery. I was told that it did not look good for the youngest one. She was thrown from the vehicle and was almost unrecognizable.

I know both of these girls really well. Their father is a member of our church and he pretty much raised these girls alone. I coached the youngest one for several years in both basketball and softball. I am really worried about them. Please remember them in prayer.

Thanks, and God bless.

Regan
Sure thing, Regan. I'll keep the whole family in my prayers. Thanks for posting this.

Ron
I've added the family to my prayer list. Thanks for letting us know.
We're praying for them. Can you keep us updated?
Thanks guys. I an update last night. It's kind of second handed information, so I am not certain how accurate it is. Both girls were flown to the hospital. I was told the oldest daughter. Had a ruptured spleen that had to be removed. She's holding her own. The youngest daughter is in bad shape. Three vertabrae are broken in her neck, she has a broken leg and broken ribs. They said she looked like she'd been through a "meat grinder". She was ejected from the car, seat and all.

Witnesses said they were traveling extremely fast. They left the road, went up an embankment, hit a tree, and flipped over several times. They were with 2 boys when it happened. One of the boys was driving, and one boy was pinned under the car and has head trauma. He also had to be flown to the hospital. I know one of the boys family, (the one that was hurt the least) but I don't know him very well.

These girls are 23 and 18 years old. I'm not sure of the boy's ages. All the parents involved are devastated. Please do remember them in prayer.

Thank you, and God Bless!

Regan
I will put the family in my prayers.
Will pray for them also.
Praying for all concerned.
That's horrible. How sad. Will definitely pray brother.
I Will keep them all in my prayers.
I would like to give you all an update. I'm happy to report that both of the sisters are doing fabulous! The boys survived, but I do not know them or their families, so I don't have a recent report or detailed information about their condition.

I wanted to thank each and everyone who sent up prayers on their behalf. Most of all, I want to thank God for answering them. It really is miraculous!

Thanks again!

Regan
Regan, that's great to hear. Thanks!
Thanks for the update Regan!