(Close Window)
Topic: Hello everyone.
Hey guys.

My name is Steindór, I'm 22 years old, and I'm from Iceland.

I've been interested in magic for about ten years, but since there are no courses, and hardly any books available here (and I am very much against credit cards so amazon or it's equivalents are out of the question) my interest dwindled somewhat, but for some odd reason I went online a few days ago and "youtubed" magic, and I can't wait to get started as a hobbyist once more.

See you around.
Message: Posted by: themagiciansapprentice (May 23, 2008 01:04AM)
Welcome to the Magic Café.

I know the feeling of having few magic tricks around (I'm in kuwait) and relied on friends and the internet for most of my magic books and dvds when I started.
Hello, I'm Justin Style. [i][b]Welcome to the Café![/b][/i]
Hi Mutt!

Welcome to the Café!

Jim
Welcome Mutt. You picked a great place to get back into magic. I think you'll really like this site. Rachel Milano. :)
Welcome to the Café.
Welcome to the Café.
Welcome mr mutt!
Hi Mutt,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 36.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]
Welcome Mutt!

I predict the obtaining of a credit card for you in the near future.... and much on-line shopping for magic to follow!

Im glad for us to be enjoying your rekindled love of magic with you.

Paul