(Close Window)
Topic: Difference between Snake Wand and Sneaky Snake Wand
Hey guys,

I hope you can help me out on this one... What's the difference between the "Sneaky Snake Wand" by Mike Bent from "Snake Wand". Does it have the same effect?

Here is a link on those 2 items....

SNAKE WAND
http://www.funtymemagic.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=1357

SNEAKY SNAKE WAND
http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/sneaky-snakey-wand-by-mike-bent-p-291.html

Thanks a lot in advance!

Chubster
The first is a wand that turns into a spring snake. The Mike Bent one is a wooden thing that you turn around to make it look like a snake. Neither one can be handled by your !@#istant.
The Derek Rutt wand to snake is beautifully made. I didn't see who made the one at funtymemagic.
Jjeaton,

Thanks a lot for your help. Have you seen the video of the snake wand from Funtymemagic?

Sal
I have both of them. I use the Wand to Snake all the time now and I use one in all 3 birthday party acts that I have, and the kids anticipate it now. If I am performing for a party where kids have seen me, my line is "Now I don't want anyone to turn my wand into a snake OK?" Towards the end of the show I will hand a volunteer a wand, and it turns into the snake, but I don't see it (look don't see). You have to time it right. Just as the kid takes the wand you release the snake and turn away. Once in awhile a kid will drop the snake right away because it startles them, but for the most part they hang onto it and it makes a funny site. I LOVE THIS PROP!!!!!
TommyJ,

Thanks for those informations. I will buy the Snake Wand first!

Chubster / Sal
But is it better to have the snake in the wand...the prop...or another source? I use lots of snakes and wands. Perhaps my most popular running gag uses the Snake Drawer Box.
Tom,
Kids just love when a snake pops out of anything. So I guess it doesn't really matter WHERE the snake comes out of. My favorite snake props are Wand to Snake, and the Giant Snake Wand (Originally produced by David Ginn) which I like because I have the 3rd snake tied in so it cannot come out, like David Ginn does, then you rest the wand on your shoulder and the kids see the 3rd snake but you do not. This is so hilarious!
I have seen another performer do the snake in the draw box and it is great. But the best thing about the Wand to Snake is that it is compact and it is always ready to go.
Magicoftomh,

Just what exactly is a "Snake Drawer Box"?

Chubster
Message: Posted by: Derek Rutt Creations (May 30, 2008 01:09PM)
Hi There
For those that want to see a video clip of the Wand to Snake here is a link
http://www.derekrutt.com/ws.htm hope you enjoy it
Derek
Hi Derek,

Thanks for the link!
SNEAKY SNAKE WAND GREAT FOR 3-4 YR OLD
WHEN I purchased THIS WAND I THINKING IS SNAKE WAND.

KESEMD1