(Close Window)
Topic: Hello from Belgium
Hy all

I'm glad I'm able to participate in this wonderfull forum!
I'm 30 years old and practicing magic for euhm... 3 months or so... :) The past years I bought LOADS of tricks (mostly ones that only require litle practice)... . Actually a wrong idea, although I entertained my family! 3 months ago I bought my first DVD (40 ways to force a card) and to be honest, this is much better than all the gimmicked stuff I have. Nonetheless, I hope some of you can help me 'develop' tricks that I already have or give advice!
The most important thing however I hope to learn here is how to ENTERTAIN people, the 'routines' is what it is called in english I think. Performing a magic trick = 25%, the story, the routine, ... = 75% I think :)

Glad I found this forum!

David a.k.a. KILLERTWEETY
Message: Posted by: themagiciansapprentice (May 30, 2008 01:17AM)
Welcome to The Magic Café.

Yes the patter of the routine is the most important part, and the most difficult to practise.
[i]Jody went to fight in Belgium, Lucy stay home to starve...[/i]

Hello, I'm Justin Style. [i][b]Welcome to the Café![/b][/i]
Hi David:

Welcome to the Café!

Have a fry on me.

Jim
Great to have you with us David, this is the best place for help & advice anywhere!

Mike
You need help you came to the right place you'll find it here read, practice and perform... Good luck
Hello David

Welcom to the café!
Nice to meet somebody from Belgium to.

-Koenraad
Hi David...welcome to the Magic Café. A neat place I'm sure you enjoy. Very helpful people here. Rachel Milano. :)
Welcome David...this is a great place to learn.
Welcome to the Café and the world of magic.
Hi David,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 36.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]