(Close Window)
Topic: Hello from across the pond
Hello MC.

I'm a 21 year old mentalist who started out in close up magic. I've decided over the past 12 months to make the transition into mentalism and drop magic altogether. I do however still enjoy performing it for friends and family and will be still releasing the odd magic effect.

I've recently released a PDF in collaboration with Merchants of Magic (magicshop.co.uk) called The Alpha Doodle Clipboard, and I've also got a few more ideas in the pipeline. My main interest is stage work, but I'm recently discovering the world of close up mentalism.

I hope to enjoy my stay here and to help other progress and learn.

Regards.

Kit Felgate.
Message: Posted by: themagiciansapprentice (May 30, 2008 01:15AM)
Welcome to the Magic Café from a fellow Brit.
Hello Kit, and welcome to the Magic Café. :)
Hi Kit hows it going? Its pretty cool here great community!! HOpe to catch you on a thread.

M
G'day Kit.

Welcome. - Enjoy !
Hi Kit...welcome to the magic Café. Hope you enjoy the site. Rachel Milano. :)
Hello Kit from Chicago learn all you can here. There is a wealth of information here from some of the worlds greatest Magi.
Some of the world's greatest Magi? Am I one?

Uh...no.

But welcome from me anyway.

Jeff
Hello, I'm Justin Style. [i][b]Welcome to the Café![/b][/i]
Thank you all for such a warm welcome, hope to catch you about.

Kit.
Hey man, enjoy your stay
Hi Kit,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 36.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]