(Close Window)
Topic: David Forrest -- One Man Talk About Tricks
Hey, guys. Heads up for those of you who have yet to check out the June issue of magic, my buddy and super creative magician Dave Forrest has a fantastic one man Talk About Tricks section. Six awesome effects that you should definitely check out. There's also a great Q&A with Joshua Jay before and after each effect.

If you like Dave's work, you will love what he has to offer this month. All great stuff.
Bad news Cameron. You've dropped down my list of favorite BBM guys following David's one man slot in Magic and Liam's UV kit.

However I'm sure you're not about to give up.

Here's how things currently stand:

1. David
2. Liam
3. Cameron
4. Iain
5. Alan
6. Owen
Anyone have a listing of what the effects are?
Don't have the issue to hand, but I can do my best to describe the little beauties.
theres a great card to box effect wherein the deck transposes with the box!
a super cool quickie with a bottle cap and a crazy kicker!
an addition to vernons out of sight out of mind, a cool routine reminiscent of nate kranzo's fire coins and a very cool transpo with the aces, slightly reminiscent of luke dancys 'sandwich way did they go?'.

very cool material, all well within the grasp of intermediate students and it's visual, and practical enough to do at a paid gig!
well done david, mate!

chr!s
Flush Aces is a great take on the Gambler vs. Magician plot. Four aces turn into a royal flush. I've gotten very good responses on it.