(Close Window)
Topic: Name not mentioned
Am I being too picky? recently ordered an item that requires refills , when the item arrived less than one fourth of the promised item was included,I contacted the dealed, the courteous but firm reply was that the supplier had changed the number included, and the dealer would change the ad to reflect this, the only offer was to return the item in unopened condition for a refund, any thoughts on this practice?
And of course, you wouldn't know how many refills you got unless you had already opened it.

It's this sort of stuff that doesn't endear magic dealers/manufacturers to their customers. And that's the most polite way I could think of putting it. SETH
Of course I opened it, whats your point, dealers get upset if you discover their ripoff, I am lost on the purpose of your answer
He is stating the dealers policy sucks.
Yes, I just re read that, wow was I off base, I humbly apologize
No problem, without speech inflection, it's sometimes hard to know how something is meant.

And in fact I did mean to show the complete illogic of the dealer's position, since the item couldn't be returned if opened, but you wouldn't know that you had been short-changed until and unless you opened it! Sorry if I didn't make that clear. SETH