(Close Window)
Topic: Hey everyone, looking foward to joining in.
Hey everyone, I'm looking foward to joining in here at the MagicCafe, I have been lurking for about 4 months, due to the fact I didn't have a compatable E-mail adress.

A few of you may know me from Penguin, anywho... I look foward to joining in!

Pauldela
Welcome to The Café...let me guess...you're into cards huh?
Cardamagically,
DOM.
:) :bwink:
Hello and welcome to the Café!

It is good to see the magic community grow. There are a great number of talented people here and a wealth of information.

Feel free to PM me or contact me via my magic website(listed in my sig) if you ever want to talk one on one magic!
Thanks guys.

KRZ, yeah I'm into all sorts. Preforming Close up, Mentalism, Hypnosis and some Bizaree.

I also really like watching Stage, but I'm not into performing it.

Thanks mmreed, Il check your site out!
Welcome!!!
Hello, I'm Justin Style. [i][b]Welcome to the Café![/b][/i]
Welcome Paul,we look forward to having you join in to.
Angel Freire
Hi Paul,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 36.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]