(Close Window)
Topic: Graphic Design for Magicians!
Hey guys,

I recently started up a website with services to help magicians around the world gain a brand identity when it comes to selling themselves or their business. I have been doing graphic design for as long as I can remember having a computer and am currently studying a Bachelor of Arts (Design) at Curtin University of Technology Australia. If you ever need proffessional one to one service then "MMagic" is the place to go! :)

You can check out all the details at:

http://www.mmagic.net

I look forward to working with some of you! :)

Cheers guys,
Mason Roberts
Two edits you might want to make:

1. Writing paper is "stationery", not "stationary".
2. "Singular stationery item" should probably be "Single stationery item"

Also, you are a graphic artist, so where are the website graphics? You need something to showcase your work.
What experience do you have in advertising, promotion and marketing?
[quote]
On 2008-06-25 08:26, ClintonMagus wrote:
Two edits you might want to make:

1. Writing paper is "stationery", not "stationary".
2. "Singular stationery item" should probably be "Single stationery item"

Also, you are a graphic artist, so where are the website graphics? You need something to showcase your work.
[/quote]

Thanks a lot for the inputs, I have updated the site to make the changes! :) I have also put up some examples of my work, I hope its suited to everyones needs!

Cheers
Mason Roberts
[quote]
On 2008-06-27 20:33, Futureal wrote:
What experience do you have in advertising, promotion and marketing?
[/quote]

Well, s I said I am currently studying a Bachelor of Arts (Design) at Curtin University of Technology Australia.

Also I have just recently completed a 30 page plus, Corporate Identity Manual which deals with the company "Marco's Fussy Meats" (logo is on the website) here in Australia. These manual's deal with how the company is to use the logo created/page formatting (dimensions, proportions, things to do/not to do etc). It also deals with promotional media in which I created an ad campaign that would help to boost the business.

I hope that helps everyone!

Cheers guys
Mason Roberts
For the last month or so, Mason has been working on a logo and some other designs for me. Magic forums aren't normally where I would look for this kind of service, but when I saw some of his past work, I decided to give him a shot.

His experience was questioned here, and all I can say is that he carries himself professionally and delivers a polished product. I know, because I've spent thousands of dollars on graphic design in the past from well recommended designers, and am getting better work out of Mason.

He seems to have a healthy amount of original artistic inspiration, but isn't afraid to change his designs to fit a client's needs. Doesn't complain about any number of emails, or me changing my mind for no reason, and is prompt to send asked for revisions and updates.

My new logo is being printed on Owen's A.T.A. cases as we speak, and over the next few months, as I pick up steam, his advertising will be visible in national media here in Panama.

In case you haven't noticed, I highly recommend Mason's work!

Cheers,

Stuart
Cheers for the kind words Stuart, they really mean a lot! I'm glad I've made some people happy with my work and hope to do so in the future! :)

Cheers
Mason Roberts
Mason, I would be interested in logo work and possibility a advertisement. send me a pm, iv been looking for a good artist for sometime
Josh, I e-mailed you back! :)
I just updated the website with the logo design I did for Stuart Hooper (above) and a reviews section! You can view the examples of my work (in particular Stuarts) in the Design section of my website!

http://www.mmagic.net

Cheers

Mason :)
You still need to correct the spelling of "stationery".
[quote]
On 2008-09-13 16:02, ClintonMagus wrote:
You still need to correct the spelling of "stationery".
[/quote]

Oh... I fixed that before, it must have reverted back to the same mistake when I edited the flash file again, I'll change that! Cheers mate! :)

Mason
All fixed Clinton! Cheers for the help! :P

Mason
It's on the "Design" page...
[quote]
On 2008-09-14 06:58, ClintonMagus wrote:
It's on the "Design" page...
[/quote]

Arrgg, my bad... I'm pretty sure its all fixed now! :)
Singal Stationery should be Single Stationery, unless you intend to offer Signal Stationary, often used to attract attention during a disaster while remaining in the same location.
[quote]
On 2008-09-18 15:18, BSutter wrote:
Singal Stationery should be Single Stationery, unless you intend to offer Signal Stationary, often used to attract attention during a disaster while remaining in the same location.
[/quote]

Life saver mate, Cheers! Adobe Flash's spell check isn't as reliable as I thought! Sorry guys! :)
[quote]
Life saver mate, Cheers! Adobe Flash's spell check isn't as reliable as I thought! Sorry guys! :)
[/quote]

That's because they aren't misspelled - only misused.
[quote]
On 2008-09-19 07:49, ClintonMagus wrote:
[quote]
[/quote]

That's because they aren't misspelled - only misused.
[/quote]

I'm having mind spasms between uni work and this site! haha Bear with me guys! :P
Hey guys,

I filmed myself from start to finish, the process of designing a logo and time lapsed the whole thing for your viewing pleasure! :)

YouTube - Time Lapse Logo Design

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uDnln3dp7E

FINAL: LogoSauce - Saniwares

The Logo:

The brief required me to design a logo for "Saniware" a company which specializes in sanitary wares and bathroom toilet fixtures.

It was essential for the logo to have a distinct logo mark. This mark must be modern, fresh, uncomplicated, bold, positive, and best of all elegant. It also must express modernism, design, high quality and eco-friendliness.

I hope you enjoy!

Cheers,
Mason Roberts