(Close Window)
Topic: The Right place to be! Hi I'm Sydney, Australia
Good evening everyone,

I finally found a forum that sheds more light on this wonderful world we all call magic! :)

I'm a complete beginner, so help from all around is welcome. Of course if your from Sydney, Australia it would be a added bonus.

I recently had a major exposure to this realm of Magic through a friend. His been performing in Dubai and some of the magic is does left me complete spellbound. Especially his close up card tricks

So I made a decision to take on the journey like he has and practice magic. My interest right now is cards. So veterans magic cards user out there... if you can point a "COMPLETELY NEW BEGINNER" in the right direction, it would be superb.

Thanks for having me here. I hope to contribute to this forum a lot more in the coming future.

David :)

P.S I'm not very good at playing with cards yet... hope that's not a problem.
David,
Welcome... boy will you have have fun.
Thanks,
Bruce
Welcome from a Brisbane magician mate. Shame you aren't up here! :)

You will love this place, I garuntee it! Welcome!
Hello, welcome to The Magic Café! I'm relatively new to magic myself.

What resources have you obtained?
Hello and a great big welcome from the Café!! Don't hesitate to ask if you need any direction.

Joe
Welcome David.

Oz magicians everywhere! :)

Awesome.

Paul
Welcome David... I am also new to the forum, but I would recommend to you the Invisible Deck... it's SUPER Easy to learn, but at the same time is very powerful to the spectator!! Always one of my favorites.
Ted