(Close Window)
Topic: FREE Music Download from MagiTracks.com
Howdy All,

To celebrate our new business name & website, MagiTracks.com is offering a FREE music download for the month of July!

Just visit MagiTracks.com, click on the "Music" tab and look for the track entitled MINDBLOWER. (Listed in Track Pack #1) This track is ideal for any uptempo, rockin' stage routine or solo Illusion.

Thanks again for your encouragement and support, and Happy Conjuring!

Steve Saunders
"The Conjuror's Composer"
http://www.MagiTracks.com
Thank you steve! excellent track and good looking site.
bob
Thanks for the track, Sounds really rad.
I'll totally look at your site next time I'm looking for music.
Steve,

As a professional musician/songwriter and magician I have to say GREAT job! Really nice grooves and atmospheres that are flawlessly tight in construction. Speaking as a magician, I wish more magicians would use music in their acts. Music itself IS magical and provides that "hook" that can take an act to the next level.

As a musician, I was listening closely to hear what gear you are using. The strings are simply phenomenal and the tablas, if they are not real, are perhaps the best samples I have ever heard.

Guessing here but I felt an OASYS quality to your compositions. Kurzweil as well - especially the strings. Of course, modern, high-end hardware workstations/synths have such excellent DACs that it is getting harder to tell these days. Also, software synths are great but as a gigging performer I still don't trust them outside the studio.

Anyhow, GREAT stuff Steve! I wish you immense success!!

(Sorry magicians for the music speak here. :) )

Best,
Vlad
Hey Vlad,

Thanks for your very kind words, and I appreciate the support!

As a musician AND magician, I'm working very hard to provide the magic community with royalty-free music that is fresh, original, and full of personality. Most of all, my music is custom-designed to enhance any magical performance -- from close-up to cabaret to a full-blown illusion show.

And yes, I do use very high-quality samples when composing the music -- in conjunction with a midi-keyboard, of course! I'm not using OASYS yet (waaaaay outta my price range), but I've got a great DAW and lots of excellent plug-ins.

Anyways...thanks again for the "word-of-mouth" advertising, and I hope any fellow magicians in search of original music will stop by for a visit!

Cheers and Happy Conjuring,

Steve Saunders
"The Conjuror's Composer"
http://www.MagiTracks.com