(Close Window)
Topic: August Issue of Genii Will Be Late
"Folks, in the ten years we've owned Genii, every single issue has come out on time--even early.

But the August issue will be mailed about two weeks late due to an unexpected death in my wife's family. She's the Art Director and lays the whole thing out and makes it pretty, and we've all been thrown for a loop.

Please post this information on other boards so as many Genii readers as possible see it.

Thanks for your patience: this issue will be well worth the extra wait."

- Richard Kaufman
The issue has been mailed and has a Dai Vernon article and interview with some Erdnase sleights. Should be another must-have issue.
I just read this now but good to know!
I was wondering when it was going to arrive, thanks.
Mine arrived Saturday
Issues should be arriving across the country. It takes about four weeks for most people to get theirs. Thank the post office for that bit.
I received my August Genii this morning... I am a bit excited since my name appears in the Magic Castle Schedule.

I will be sending this to my extended family in Germany whom I know will be thrilled!
I like the interview with Peter Nardi but in it Peter claims to be 39, pull the other one!
[quote]
On 2008-07-28 15:12, DerZauberer wrote:
I received my August Genii this morning... I am a bit excited since my name appears in the Magic Castle Schedule.

I will be sending this to my extended family in Germany whom I know will be thrilled!
[/quote]

Congrats!
I've had mine for at least a week... I LOVED the Vernon/Erdnase Section!!!
Anyone else read the Vernon section? You guys are seriously missing out if you haven't.
[quote]
On 2008-08-04 12:12, jstone wrote:
Anyone else read the Vernon section? You guys are seriously missing out if you haven't.
[/quote]

I WILL read it as soon I have the number. Im expeting it will be late over here but its cool.