(Close Window)
Topic: Super Forums - Is this useful?
Let me know if this is something useful or not, I think I'll use it but not sure about others:

http://tinyurl.com/6eoy76
It's funny, I had that site bookmarked but never noticed that particular page.
I like the idea of multiple subjects spanning multiple forums. Apart from the Café I don't really frequent other message boards so it piques my interest. I suppose it might not be of interest to those who go to these forums on a regular basis anyway.
Thanks for posting that.

James
Most of it seems to come right back here. An interesting concept, though, as long as magic enjoys its current popularity...
I added more links to more topics and yes most of them come right back to the Café, but the Café has by far the most topics of any other forum.
^^ Actually, although I'm also a big fan of the Caf' ,and believes it to the best of all forums, TalkMagic is also a pretty huge forum, with many topics and loads of info.

The only downside of the Caf' ,and other mega-forums (but especially the Caf' due to the fact nothing here is boring :D), is the frustrated feelings you get when you realize you could never follow everything that goes on here.