(Close Window)
Topic: Balloons to wear on your wrist
I had a call today for a balloon twister gig where the theme will be "Green". This will be a totally adult event and the organizer has requested that I primarily concentrate on making balloons creations that can be worn on a person's wrist. I have a huge repertoire of hats and animals but don't usually make a lot of balloons for your wrist. For the wrist I currently make a frog, lady bug, a couple of different flowers, Micky and Mini Mouse (not really a green themed creation). To help get my creative juices flowing I was hoping someone could recommend a DVD or book that concentrates on balloon sculptures that can be worn on your wrist. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Derrick
Hi Derrick,

I just got volume 2.5 - Bracelets from Jeanine von Essen, and its really great.
check it out on the instruction pages here http://www.heyballoonlady.com
She uses 160's and 260's that are reasonably easy to do but very cute.
All small animals can be added on to a base.

On the green theme, endangered species ie any animal/creature, flowers would all work.

I hope this helps,
Danny
Do a lady bug in green and its a turtle!
Thanks Danny,

These bracelet bases were exactly what I needed to start converting some of my hats and animals into wrist wearables.

Derrick
I addition to Jeanine's great stuff (which I have), Bonnie Davis has her Bit of Bling CD, which also has some great ideas. (See: http://partypackage.balloonhq.com )
Buster Balloon aka Don Caldwell has a new DVD on wristables Volume 5. After watching volume 4, I could not believe that volume 5 could have been better!!! His stuff is awesome!!!!
Rogueclown
Hey Rogueclown....What is Don's DVD vol 4 about?

thanks,
Danny