(Close Window)
Topic: Greetings from sunny Michigan and hot Las Vegas
I'm Rick. I hail from both Michigan (Detroit area) and Henderson. NV, where I have two offices. I'm a very amateur magician since childhood, which I still consider myself going through for the 53rd year. Career and other matters (like an ex) kept me from developing my close-up cards and coins which are my loves....besides my beautiful wife of 2 years. Never stopped me from accumulating illusions though. I'm now at a point where I have extra time to work on my skills and taking them to a more professional level. I'm a Shriner too, so I'd like to use my craft to entertain children. We have Lance Burton put on a show yearly for the kids of LV.

I'm hoping to incorporate close-up in my business when I work with musicians, actors and other clients in the entertainment business. Living half time in Las Vegas has allowed me to meet and get to know several magicians and would love to get to know more. I'll be dropping by The Café for some Magic Lattes and learning from the best. Please me patient with me. My hands aren't as supple as they once were, but I learn fast.
Well my hands aren't as supple as they once were either, on behalf of us old geezers, welcome to the Café.
Thank you. I'm getting my hands back in shape by playing my violin again. It's all in the fingers, and they never forget. God bless Aleve.
Welcome Rick to the Café. This is a great place where magicians really can help other magicians. I hope you will enjoy it here and get a lot out of it. It has helped me a great deal and I have met some really great people in the process. If I can be of any help to you at all, please just simply let me know. Enjoy and welcome.

Kyle
I look forward to learning and sharing. Las Vegas has a thriving magic community, I'm looking to meeting more from the craft as they perform or pass through. There's a few places to go and work on your act in front of others before taking it live.