(Close Window)
Topic: ANY REVIEWS FOR RAZOR SHOTS
This is suppose to be the ducks nutz of razor blade swallowing. Hocus-Pocus have them in stock. Can anyone give a review yet?
I received this in the mail last week. The routine is well-constructed and I see no problems with getting this to work in a parlor or stage situation. Behind the bar may require a little adaptation, but it seems do-able. The only gripe I have with this is that I wish some illustrations or photos on preparation of the blades were included in the manuscript. A text explanation is provided, but sometimes I am imagination impaired =P
Many thanks John
[quote]
On 2008-08-17 02:31, takeachance wrote:
This is suppose to be the ducks nutz of razor blade swallowing. Hocus-Pocus have them in stock. Can anyone give a review yet?
[/quote]

the ducks nutz. wow ive never heard that one.
Though "my name" has somehow been linked to this effect in other threads...my only hand in this was to convince Peter to release this to Hocus Pocus...in other words no financial gain on my part!

Having said that...I can honestly say this "routine" is worth it's weight...it is VERY well thought out...everything looks so natural...and all the props are 'logical' to the routine, character, and plot! Yes this is a little piece of theatre. I saw Peter peform this routine in his Branson show and I was totally fooled...not to mention completely entertained...a real 'workers' routine...

Cody S. Fisher

P.S. It is the ducks ####! :)
[quote]
On 2008-08-17 20:15, Cody S. Fisher wrote:
Though "my name" has somehow been linked to this effect in other threads...

[/quote]

Cody -

I think it was linked because the photo and the written description on the Hocus-Pocus website say "Cody Fisher presents Peter the Adequate's RAZOR SHOTS." It definitely helps in selling the product, because everyone knows that any routine with your endorsement must be well thought out with an eye to hiding the dirty work. This one was no exception; it really is a great routine.

- Scott "Maxfield"
I just got it and it's going to be great!!
This is most certainly a clear and logical...albeit funny routine for razor swallowing! To echo Glen (sorry I'm being unoriginal), it is GREAT! Glen, let me know if you catch this on video!
I put this routine together after looking at others and performed it for the first time recently and it rocked!!! Great reactions and comments later. It's a great piece of magic!
Looks sweet! I ll try this because I really like the plot.