(Close Window)
Topic: Cobra Sharpie 2.0
The new teaser is up for the NEW version of the Cobra Sharpie 2.0
a professionally manufactured version with user changeable battery and more sensitive detector built in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw70Tb8caFk

watch this space for more details . . .

DRJOHN
Okay, well, Certainly got my attention but.... What one earth is it?

JamieD
Think 'Child's play II' using a specially built sharpie.

Al
Think just as expensive, but still cool!
The cool thing about this is that it is now extremely sensitive and will detect the Spike & Scorpion from several inches away. The pen will vibrate instantly in a very obvious way to you but totally silent to the spectator the pen can be taken in and out of the effect before the spectators have even noticed it. This leaves you completely clean to complete the effect. No fishing, no waving hands endlessly over the cups and no rings, watches or other gimmicks on your hands. The pen is being used my many professional Magicians and is highly reccomended. The latest version is IMO the Ultimate Magnet Detector and has a fully user changeable battery. It will come with a DVD of routines, maintenance tips and performance footage.

Watch this space for the Main trailer coming soon!!
Ohh! and its a fully working Sharpie, so you can use it for any effects after and before that required signing cards!!
Anyone know the price on this? I was about to purchase Cobra Sharpie 1.0...but I may hold off to pick up the improved version.
Definately hold off as the Cobra Sharpie 2.0 is a massive improvement on the original. The original Cobras were all completely hand made and the electronics were carefully placed directly inside the casing. The problem with this was that if you took it apart to change the battery it could potentially damage the internals. The version 2.0 is now professionally manufactured and you can take the pen apart yourself and simply pop a new battery into the spring loaded centre compartment. Batteries last a fair while but with the original it meant you had to send the pen back to Mozique for a battery change and reink. Now you can do it yourself and reink the pen as well.

Cost will be comparable to the original although this has not been confirmed by Peter Nardi. There is also going to be a discounted upgrade path for any purchasers who have the original version 1.0
Dr. John As soon as it is released, please post the upgrade info.
No problem!! The second trailer will be released in a couple of weeks and then all pricing and more details will be released!!

Will keep you all informed!!

Cheers
Dr John
Seen the cobra sharpie 2 in action - AWESOME BIT OF KIT!! I'm getting one as soon as it's released!
The Cobra Sharpie 2.0 is now ready for preorder & the latest trailer is available to view now:-

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3fVQUybKDBE

Price will be 99.99 from Alakazam magic

I have been hammering mine for a few months now and feel it is an extremely practical device and now with the ability to change the batterys yourself this is now a real world worker.
Anyone know if a 1 Coin Unique would be detectable in a participant's hand? I currently use a pk ring & paper weight with a magnet in for the 'Which Hand' effect but would love to do this with just a coin (and pen).

Russ