(Close Window)
Topic: Al Schneider
Anyone ever order anything from Al Schneiders website?
Yes, I ordered his 4 DVD set from him. He autographed each DVD. I also ordered his Ideas 2005 lecture CD and his "May the Force Be With You" booklet. He was quick to send the items and I had the opportunity to email back and forth a little with him. Mr. Schneider is a great guy and a wonderful magician with great ideas.

If I remember correctly, he sent all the items in the mail. I'm not sure whether his PDFs are emailed out or sent via CD. Anyone else know? Either way, I hope you find something of interest on the site.

Thanks!
Barry
Thanks. I ordered his Osmosis pdf and I don't know how they are sent either. I'll know soon enough, I guess.
I've ordered before, even spoken with Al and he's a good guy, very serious about magic and pretty creative in his offerings. You can't go wrong with his work, it's topnotch.
I've ordered also before and Mr. Schneider was very helpfull. The shipping was very fast. The time I ordered all E-Books were send via regular Mail on a CD.
Oh, ok. Thanks for the info. Sounds like fun.
I recently ordered stuff through Al Schneider and I got them electronically. Like Barry said Al Schneider is a great guy.. he also emailed back and forth a bit with me and as a "dealer" he was very quick and communicative.

Good luck with Osmosis, I find it a very difficult routine.
I have had no communication at all from Schneider, no confirmation or anything. I got the paypal confirmation, so the money is in his hands. I assume something will happen sometime.
I try emailing at the website but nothing happens except some error report.
[quote]
On 2008-10-02 12:08, fonda57 wrote:
I have had no communication at all from Schneider, no confirmation or anything. I got the paypal confirmation, so the money is in his hands. I assume something will happen sometime.
[/quote]
I ordered from his website before and there was no confirmation or e-mail sent. My stuff just showed up 4-5 days later. One of the e-books would not play so I e-mailed him and he sent out a new one with a bonus included. I was very pleased with the service.
Sounds cool. Maybe I should not be paranoid.
Still nothing yet...
Hello Mike,

Don't know whether you've received this or not but I ordered Al's 4 DVD's a few years ago. I can't remember now exactly what happened but he was a little slow in sending them to me so as way of an apology included 2 extra effects on CD. I'm sure you'll be alright, Al has a deserved reputation as a good guy and he puts a lot of thought into his work.

All the best,
Mark
Thanks Mark. I did get through to him by email and he said he was going to send it and something extra. So it's cool.
Just got it. And he included another routine, just like you guys said. Nice guy.