(Close Window)
Topic: Good rabbits?
Just wondering if anyone has got any item from this store below. Does it look like a good deal, its cheap so I'm just wondering if its made cheaply.

http://www.magictricks.com/closeup/multirabbits.htm

Thanks,
John
I'm gonna rummage through my sponge collection but those don't look like any of the popular rabbit sets I've seen. They're probably really really small and may not get a great reaction unless you're performing it for a single person or two.

Eddie
That is what I was afraid of finding. Do you know a good place to get some good rabbits for a decent price, or be able to recommend one?

Thanks,
John
These are the standard "punched out" rabbits that Adams sells in a rack pack or in a box.

If you want the 3D rabbits, they will cost you more. They list for $15 a set, but you can probably beat that. Just check out the normal magic shops, but look for 3D rabbits.

There are also very high quality rabbits that cost even more than that.
Found'em! You were looking at the Empire rabbits. They're not as small as I thought but they're rather thin. Not the best bunnies. The best set you can pick up is a set of 3-D bunnies from Gosham, they're the most adorable things and they look a lot better than the red guys. They usually run about 15 bucks a set. If you want you can go to theambitiouscard.com and get yourself a set plus a bag of 25 extra baby bunnies so you can give one away every onece in a while. People will ask you if they can have a baby with this set. If you're only looking to spend a few bucks however, go with the goshman pro bunnies, yes they're red but they're of a good quality. Get the 3D rabbits though, you won't regret it.

Eddie
Eddie:

The Goshman 3D rabbits are very good, but they are by no means the best. There are some really fine ones that are hand carved that even have little glass eyes.
http://themagicwarehouse.com/cgi-bin/findit.pl?x_item=SB1582
Good quality, decent price!
I forgot who was offering a bag of 25 baby bunnies. I lose the little buggers so often...
I know Bill, I have some really nice ones. I meant for his budget. He didn't seem to want to spend a lot of money.

Eddie
[quote]
On 2008-10-13 15:49, gaddy wrote:
I forgot who was offering a bag of 25 baby bunnies. I lose the little buggers so often...
[/quote]

http://www.theambitiouscard.com
Frank Starsinic sells in bunchs of 25 for a good price!
Thank you all for your helpful answers, I will be looking into all of these. Great help from the Café :)
[quote]
On 2008-10-13 15:49, gaddy wrote:
[/quote] I love those little bunnies.
I love the Goshman 3-D Rabbits! I was using the Adams set before that and I won't use anything but the Goshman 3-Ds for paid gigs.