(Close Window)
Topic: Organic: A Study on Engineering Miracles by Dan & Dave
Message: Posted by: gitty (Nov 1, 2008 01:52PM)
Learn how to create miracles with everyday normal objects and be inspired by whatever situation you find yourself in.

Tumble
Rigged
Cartel
Sidekick
Edamame
Subway Renovation
Joker Tracking
Resurrection
Blinded
Sealed & Revealed
Deliquesce
Autocatch
Strawgami
Shake & Bake
Mannequin

15 Effects typeset on 54 pages for $20.00

http://store.dananddave.com/organic.html

Any review or more infos about the effects?
Message: Posted by: learachel (Nov 8, 2008 04:44AM)
It's not good! don't buy it!
Message: Posted by: Andi Peters (Nov 8, 2008 06:45AM)
[quote]
On 2008-11-08 05:44, learachel wrote:
It's not good! don't buy it!
[/quote]
OK, you've convinced me, I won't.
Message: Posted by: michaelmystic2003 (Nov 8, 2008 08:01AM)
It's very good, and very inspiring. It will get your creative juices flowing. I recommend it.
Message: Posted by: gitty (Nov 8, 2008 09:16AM)
Michaelmystic2003,
could you tell me more the effects?
What is ...
Subway Renovation,
Autocatch,
Strawgami, ...
Message: Posted by: Andi Peters (Nov 8, 2008 12:08PM)
[quote]
On 2008-11-08 09:01, Michaelmystic2003 wrote:
It's very good, and very inspiring. It will get your creative juices flowing. I recommend it.
[/quote]
OK, you've convinced me, I'll buy it.
Message: Posted by: Jon Hackett (Nov 8, 2008 01:27PM)
Funny
Message: Posted by: Douglas Lippert (Nov 8, 2008 01:32PM)
Send me $500 through registered mail Andi. You'll feel better afterwards.
Message: Posted by: michaelmystic2003 (Nov 8, 2008 03:33PM)
[quote]
On 2008-11-08 13:08, Andi Peters wrote:
[quote]
On 2008-11-08 09:01, Michaelmystic2003 wrote:
It's very good, and very inspiring. It will get your creative juices flowing. I recommend it.
[/quote]
OK, you've convinced me, I'll buy it.
[/quote]

Hey, when I find the time I will write a detailed review.
Message: Posted by: Garrett (Nov 8, 2008 06:59PM)
[quote]
On 2008-11-08 10:16, gitty wrote:
Michaelmystic2003,
could you tell me more the effects?
What is ...
Subway Renovation,
Autocatch,
Strawgami, ...
[/quote]

You can see the effect descriptions at the bottom of the product page here:

http://store.dananddave.com/organic.html
Message: Posted by: p:m (Nov 8, 2008 07:44PM)
[quote]
On 2008-11-08 05:44, learachel wrote:
It's not good! don't buy it!
[/quote]

Il be sure to never take anything you have to say for useful information... thanks!
Message: Posted by: gitty (Nov 8, 2008 08:24PM)
Garrett,
thanks for the link!
The descriptions must be added during the last days.