(Close Window)
Topic: Psst ... Mirage Et Trois is coming ...
I don't want to say too much just yet, but keep your eyes peeled to [url]http://www.kozmomagic.com[/url] in the next few days for my [b]first[/b] of several releases with Kozmo. This product will debut at the Motor City Close Up Convention in Detroit, MI next weekend. Visit [url]http://www.johnlukamagic.com[/url] to get more information about the convention.

And while you're at it check out Kozmo's Tales from the Street DVD set....it's smokin'!!!
Chris Kenner is releasing Menage Et Trois on its own?
Looking forward to it, my friend!
[quote]
On 2008-11-06 20:03, coinguy wrote:
Chris Kenner is releasing Menage Et Trois on its own?
[/quote]

ha ha....not that I know of......
Eric grest news my friend
vinny
Just noticed your motto, Eric. Love it.
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Nov 6, 2008 08:15PM)
Eric, the best of luck to you at the convention, and on your new project!
Hey Eric: Great news man, I know it will do well.

Dan
Wait till you coin nuts see this thing WOW! pre-sales next week

koz
That's awesome Eric. You have some truly amazing pieces. Best of luck!
Maybe we'll get a sneak preview in Kutztown E?

And Coinguy, Kenner is not releasing Menage et Trois, but he IS releasing a DVD of material from his book. I would assume this would be in there.
Eric,

Awesome news, I'll definitely be looking for this one. Good Luck, I know it will do well. Cheers,

Bill
Can't wait Eric!
Eric have fun in the Motor City...If you have time ...get to Gtreektown for some Great Greek food
e
[quote]
On 2008-11-09 23:07, e-man wrote:
Eric have fun in the Motor City...If you have time ...get to Gtreektown for some Great Greek food
e
[/quote]

Really? How's the baklava there? or the butterscotch spiders?
Taste just like candy.
[quote]
On 2008-11-10 00:31, Dynamike wrote:
Taste just like candy.
[/quote]

That's what she said.....
LOL
OWNED! Most people just put "that's what she said" after everything but this was gold lol!
Dvd looks interesting, wondering on the naming of a routine though?

KKK (Three Klan Vanish): A three coin vanish that solves many problems for the serious coin worker.

What is up with that? Not funny at all.
Eric hates white people. That's a joke, some might get it. But anyway, I picked this up, and it's fantastic.
DVLKCC,

The title KKK isn't meant to be funny. The trick is named directly after the magician who inspired the effect I'm teaching in the video. Rune Klan had a routine in his Three Pieces of Silver video called Mirage Coins in which three coins vanish. I call this routine the Three Klan Vanish, or KKK for short. Sure the acronym for the effect looks weird, but who cares about the name of a trick???

[quote]
On 2008-11-16 20:19, magicman4646 wrote:
Eric hates white people. That's a joke, some might get it. But anyway, I picked this up, and it's fantastic.
[/quote]

Ok, let me qualify that statement before someone says something stupid like I'm racist or something like that about this, just know that this was a running gag during the convention that either Aaron Delong or Kozmo started (probably Koz...lol) that was pretty funny. I'm not or have ever been racist, so before someone starts going crazy with this, just know that it was just a joke.....
Eric,

You are definitely one of the 'good guys' and I've always had great pleasure hanging out and sessioning with you.

Your general love for people and the art of magic shines.
Anyone who knows you could tell you that.

And, for those who don't know Eric and get the chance to meet him at a lecture or when he visits in NYC or the Philly area, do yourself a favor...Go see/meet him.

This guy is prime.

Congrats on this release, buddy.

Nick V.
Ya, my comment was a joke. Kozmo said that because Eric wouldn't eat dinner with us. The joke continued throughout the convention. Eric is not a racist, but a very nice guy.

Jeff
Oh yea..well I happen to know that he is a little racist..against quarters. Tell me peeps when was the last time you saw Eric use quarters in his work..mmmmm..exactly!

JM
This sounds like an incredible project in the works and I look forward to getting my hands on a copy. if its alright to reveal, may I ask what kind of gaffs(if any) will be needed to accomplish some of the rountines?
No gaffs are needed for this amazing routine.
Hey guys....just wanted you to know that I am pleased to announce that the Trailer for Mirage Et Trois is finally up @ http://www.Kozmomagic.com
Hey Eric how's it going man? Anyways is the Trailer working right, because I watched the first thirty seconds of the trailer and then my windows media player said that I couldn't watch it and closed it. Maybe it's just my computer.

-Brandon Johnson
Try redownloading it......
I picked up a copy of Mirage Et Trois at the Motor City Close-up Convention and absolutely love it. In and of itself the routine is phenomenal - something I plan on using a lot once I have it mastered - and Eric's instruction on the DVD is top notch. He's very thorough in his explanations and the camera covers multiple angles so you can really see what's happening.
Hats off to Eric on this one. Top notch product that's worth every penny.
Very pretty, Eric. They'll fly off the shelves.
Just wanted to let you guys know that Mirage Et Trois is now available on my website as well.

http://www.E-mmaculatedeceptions.com