(Close Window)
Topic: Sucker Silk to Egg
Hey guys. I've been searching for some great lines for use during this routine. I've got one or two down but they're horrible. Does anyone know of any stock or other lines that would fit with this routine?

thanks to all.
cb
Know one has anything on this ?
Martin Lewis has few in his color chancing silk routine that can be applied to this because he uses it as a "teach a trick presentation as well". However they are his so I am not allowed to write them here. He however allows you to use them or so he says on the A1 video he teaches it.
An old standard line for this trick deals with the fake hole on the real egg. Throw the sticker down and walk around it. "Don't want to step in the hole!"

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
I inherited the routines, in script form, from the vaudevile act of Judson Cole. The routines in his act were: Flag to Egg, Egg Bag and the Rapping Hand. The patter was brilliant, though now dated.

I changed the flag to egg a bit referring to Betsy Ross (I use a Rice Silk American Flag). The flag lends itself to many lines, far more than a plain piece of silk.

So... think along those lines.
It seems to me that by now some young guy would come out with the virtual silk to the virtual egg.

The instructions would be like "economic recovery" just "vapor ware".

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander