(Close Window)
Topic: Off topic but
I figure the cups and balls guys might miss this so...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m4Zzc3MnlM
Wow, thanks for sharing Pete. That is a terrific act!
I gotta get me one of those.
Looks like Pepka already has one ;)
That was so good. It really brightened up my evening, thanks for posting this Pete.

Eddie
Trust me Mike, you don't want one. The guy who owns this little girl told me HORROR stories this day we worked together a few weeks ago. He said it's basically like having a toddler for 40 years. They can be trained, but are very curious and get into everything. She was very cute, and was fascinated with my goutee, but was not too crazy about my cologne. But get this, she does mentalism. No kidding, and it's pretty good.
Thanks for posting the link, Pete. Really entertaining.
I LOVE MONKEYS!!
Who was the entertainer and how old is it?
You know, I didn't even catch the trainer's name. It was a weird situation, I was strolling, and he was going around having the monkey sit on people's shoulder or lap and get their photo taken. Her name is Jango and she's 14. Very smart, but just like a toddler would sit still for about 2 minutes.
We have a guy who comes to our local Ren Faire each year who has a monkey like that. All he does is set up a booth to charge people to have their pictures taken with her. She goes around the crowd, collecting tips and throws away anything smaller than a dollar. Of course it ends up being collected by him later, but the kids just have fun watching her sort through the money offered.
I heard somone is trying to teach a mnnkey the Charlie Miller ball thru cup move.
Then no one will have an excuse for not being able to do it. Pffft, a trained monkey can do it!

Eddie
Everything is funnier with monkeys.

Tom
Even Biro's act?
That was wonderfully fun--thanks!
YES, my act is much funnier when I "monkey" around. :kermit: Look out Pepka, I hear that a grandson of Mighty Joe Young has entered the WMS Bowling tournament :spinningcoin:
[quote]
On 2008-12-06 11:21, NoVaCain wrote:
I LOVE MONKEYS!!
[/quote]
Well I got a surprise for you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUkUt7wNpKY
[quote]
On 2008-12-06 17:55, Pete Biro wrote:
YES, my act is much funnier when I "monkey" around. :kermit: Look out Pepka, I hear that a grandson of Mighty Joe Young has entered the WMS Bowling tournament :spinningcoin:
[/quote]
You know I kid because I love ya Pete. And on the bowling tournament, Bring it on! You know this year, I'm being sponsored by a very prominent Las Vegas company. Wink wink, nudge nudge......
Message: Posted by: Josh the Superfluous (Dec 6, 2008 09:30PM)
[quote]
On 2008-12-06 12:15, Pete Biro wrote:
I heard somone is trying to teach a mnnkey the Charlie Miller ball thru cup move.
[/quote]

Hey, I almost resemble that remark.

Regarding the clip: Monkey juggling? Steve martin wouldn't approve.
Enjoyed that very much. Thank you.
Wow, such talent I could never image. Glad to have seen this video, thanks Pete.
Some years ago I bought a unicycle and was in the early stages of trying to ride it... with not much progress... then I went to see a small circus show and a Monkey came out riding one. After the show I went home and threw mine away.... :kermit:
Hey Pete, the things people are doing with Unicycles these days scares the doo-doo out of me. They have unicycles with fat tires for dirt trail riding, and they go flying fast through the woods. It would be extremely difficult to compete these crazy X-Gamers brats from hell whatever they are supposed to be called.

I will stick with my Speed biking, no crazy stunts required.
[quote]
On 2008-12-07 15:18, Pete Biro wrote:
Some years ago I bought a unicycle and was in the early stages of trying to ride it... with not much progress... then I went to see a small circus show and a Monkey came out riding one. After the show I went home and threw mine away.... :kermit:
[/quote]
Hey Pete, the same thing happened after I watched this video. I saw how cute that monkey looks in the pink tutu and I tossed mine in the trash!
I don't really care for monkey's(had a bad experience with one) but it was an entertaining video.
[quote]
On 2008-12-06 20:05, Dynamike wrote:
[quote]
On 2008-12-06 11:21, NoVaCain wrote:
I LOVE MONKEYS!!
[/quote]
Well I got a surprise for you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUkUt7wNpKY
[/quote]

I love SEA MONKEYS Woo Hoo! watched them for hours...thanks for the link!
I threw my monkey away, too. Kept banging those @#$%%@^ cymbals together all the time.
What a great act. You just don't see a lot of stuff like that anymore.