(Close Window)
Topic: "The Greatest Thing Ever"
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upxrQtnIsos&eurl=http://robbinsbaby.blogspot.com/&feature=player_embedded]robbinsbaby[/url]

Like father like son...really.
I really like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlGdWuhxmI0&feature=related When he is school age he will not be able to blame the dog. They will have video proof of who dunnit.
Never too soon to learn music...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1ROO_gNJQU
That fact that one of our dogs is fond of Finn is a good thing. The dog was just saying, "Gooba Gabba, one of us, one of us." Finn finds MAGIC magazine to be in good taste. And Finn and I have gotten a sizable grant from the National Endowment for the Arts for our avant garde piano concerto. Thank you very much.
He learned how to make a Hank Lee ad disappear!

Todd, you're a good music teacher.
Message: Posted by: The Village Idiots (Dec 7, 2008 02:06PM)
Todd, you and your wife are just too cute with all the video and pics of Finn. Makes me want to have another. Don't tell my wife.

That is an adorable dog. Looks like a baby cartoon wolf. What breed is it?

Will
He is a pomeranian. We have two.
This is one of the dogs
And this is the other.
Poms are great dogs. And the way yours are groomed makes them particularly cute.
ASPCA Alert...Shocking letting a cute litle Pom lick on a nasty baby...eww.

but in reality...too cute. :)
I liked this one ... but don't understand why they cut it when tehy did and only came in after he had done the hard work of getting the straight jacket up to his neck?
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wHIEpWC-_to&feature=related

:)
Yeah Stephon...the Baby has learned his 1st valuable lesson in show boz...NEVER appear on screen with a cute cartoon Wolfy Dog.
Doug, you are an evil man--you have slyly emphasized that I said the dogs were cute, but I didn't mention anything about Finn.

Well, that's just because it is a given that Finn is cute.

So, pawn takes bishop. ;)
Of course it's a given.

Remember, Bishop was a Robot.
"...I can't feel my legs..."
[quote]
On 2008-12-06 18:00, Freak Prodigy wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upxrQtnIsos&eurl=http://robbinsbaby.blogspot.com/&feature=player_embedded

Like father like son...really.
[/quote]

That little dog was the greatest thing ever. He came down with a serious infection and we had to put him down last night. I can not put into words how much I miss him.

Rest in peace, my good boy, rest in peace.
Todd,

Sorry for your loss.

These little beasts give love so completly and unconditionally...
We could all learn from them.

Steve
Thanks. I have loss family members and close friends, but this is a level of sorrow that I have never experienced before. The only thing that would make it worse is to feel foolish for having this pain. The messages of condolences I have gotten from you and others helps avoid this. Thank you again.
Todd, I realize that this is going to sound really cheezy, but too bad, 'cuz it's true--there is no foolishness in feeling pain for the loss of a loved one, regardless of who it is.

I've been thru it a few times; it always hurts, but it does get bearable.
When I lost my cat Felix, I experienced a pain that I had never felt before too.

Hang in there Todd, I'll miss PT too.
The pain felt is totally understandable Todd and you should not feel strange about the feelings. Animals are like family members as close to you as your child is. Most people do not realize that. They give us comfort when we are down and usually have a sunny disposition when we need it most.

My father is a man of little emotion, unfortunate traits I inherited, but after each dog has past away in our family he would cry and stay up the entire night after, no one is sure why he stays up, maybe to guard the house? All I know is that is the only time Iíve ever known him to show an emotion.

Their Golden Retriever, Shiloh, passed in early December of cancer and he took that one really hard.

The pain is only temporary but the memories will last forever.
Todd, I had no idea. I sympathize with your pain as we had to put down a 3 year old Italian greyhound (Squee) a couple months ago. He had a liver shunt and suffered from seizures so intense it interfered with is breathing. Only 3 years old, he could have had so much more. I was in the room during the euthanization... I don't think I have ever cried that hard in my life. If it is any consolation, please know that whatever life you gave your pet was probably the best thing that ever happened to him.
Appologies for my initial (joking) post in this thread...especially considering the turn of events.

We just lost our Canary recently, he was an endless supply of entertainment and conversation.

Sorry for your loss Todd.

Doug
Todd-

very sorry to hear about your loss. I know a lot of people don't get the whole animal bond thing, but for many of us, it's as hard to lose a pet as it is a family member. I don't pray, but my best thoughts go out to you.

Terry Parrett
I'm a huge dog lover and just by hearing of your loss brought tears to my eyes. Remember the good times always. Those little things can bring so much joy to our lives and then when they leave us it just breaks our hearts. I have to heart breakers right now myslef. I am sorry Todd.
Would like to add my condolences. When one who is shows joy and delight, every time they see you is taken away, the loss can be unbearable. It is said that Buddha lived a live of amazing bounty in fantastic palaces with thousands of dancing girls where it was forbidden to even talk about sickness and death, because his father wanted to protect him from all sadness. But he had a vision and found that everything grows old and dies. Not a punishment but a release so we could return to our true divine form. So as difficult as it is that we no longer have that physical presence know that the heavens now have a little more joy, due to you giving them so much care while they were here.

Michael