(Close Window)
Topic: Ungaffed cup -> chop cup
Hi guys,

wondering how I would make an ungaffed cup into a chop cup. If it were a metal cup, what would I use to cover the m*****?

I saw a post of Pete Biro's saying to hide it with resin, but that's clear right?

Thanks,
SH
There are things you can add to resin to make it opaque. You can even add aluminum filings.
Well I was wondering, for example, if you could disclose the method used to make Frank Starsini's metal shot glass chop cup?
Ask Frank.
If Frank doesn't want to tell you, I can tell you how my Dad gaffs the Stainless Steel Starbucks shot glasses. You can PM me if you like. This is getting close to belonging in the Secret Sessions area.
By golly, Epiphany shows more sense than some of us who should know better as far as what we post in this part of the Café. This probably should have started in the Secret Sessions area.
[quote]
On 2008-12-06 23:48, sahunhong wrote:
Well I was wondering, for example, if you could disclose the method used to make Frank Starsini's metal shot glass chop cup?
[/quote]

Frank told me his method, or at least part of it. He doesn't want the info passed around.