(Close Window)
Topic: Penny shell
I was wondering where I could find a penny shell. I was rereading AOA and was wondering where I could find one for light and heavy dime. Thanks in advance.

-Brandon Johnson
S.S Adams magic sells the dime and penny set and you can go on penguinmagic and there are probably like 5 different vesions of it there. The bat also comes with a penny shell. I havn't read this yet so I'm not sure if this helped or not but I know you can get penny shells from here.
The shell used for this can't be a locking shell, so a dime and penny set wouldn't work. Thanks though.

-Brandon Johnson
If you search "penny shell" on the big auction site you'll find a store that sells 2 shimmed penny shells for $1.97 including shipping.
Thanks walking_liberty.

-Brandon Johnson
Chances are, you will not find an expanded penny shell, as I don't believe they are made. The Penny to Dime shell might be of interest, as it's not locking and has a shim feature. They can be found very cheap.

This Nickle to Penny to Dime comes with a shim penny shell, and a shim nickle shell. It's all for less than $5 on Penguin:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/specialorderproduct.php?ID=9732
Yeah I don't think they make expanded penny shells either...or I haven't found one. I might get a Penny to Dime set..I thought it was a locking shell thanks for the info. Thanks again.

-Brandon Johnson
The Dime and Penny, the small version of Scotch and Soda, is a locking set. Penny to Dime, or in this case, Nickel to Penny to Dime, is a non-locking shim shell.
Try the Magical Block by Royal Magic. You shouldn't have to pay more than $4.

Thanks,
-AH