(Close Window)
Topic: JB Magic Pro Coin Range.
Has anybody else seen the new range of coins by JB Magic. Mark Mason has teamed up with Bob Swadling and is now selling allsorts. I have an Expanded Morgan Sh#*l here and its amazing. Ive always liked Bob Swadlings work. Nice guy too if you ever get the chance to meet him.
Bob is a great guy and I would buy anything he makes!
Mark Mason is a great guy and I am glad he has Bob on board his coins are very nice.Good to see Bob making some great gaffs.
Bob's work with coins is excellent and Mark has some of the best customer service I've experienced. I have an order in for a few items and they should be here before the end of the year. Looking forward to it.
[quote]
On 2008-12-09 09:55, Justin Style wrote:
Bob is a great guy and I would buy anything he makes!
[/quote]
What if Bob makes a mess? Would you buy that?
Wow, how witty.
Yup! And maybe if it's cheap I could.. And he wouldn't sell it anyway..
I agree with Walking Liberty. Bob puts out first class items and has a service level to match.
Well, I recieved my walking liberty shell set.....It ISN'T as good as some of the top coin gaffers. It only covers about 3/4 of the coin. It is on par with johnson. BUT, for the money it is great and I too am in love with bob's work. I just wish he made double deception in barbers or walkers.
Have just received gravity flipper and WL shells set - treated myself for Christmas. They are a thing of beauty!
I have a Kennedy shell from the pro range and the quality is very good. The shell edges are very 'square' and not at all distorted. It covers 85% of a regular half.
I know some here value my opinion and also know I love coin gaffs. So I bought some of Bob's coin from Mark at JB. After several emails and phone calls, I went with a morgan flipper and the four coins and a shell set of morgans. Now, before anyone asks, no , they are not the quality of Lassens or Schoolcrafts stuff. BUT they are NOT junk either!!!! And Mark has them in stock! the flipper is nicely made and you can pick it up and show two, or just one(Due to its construction), the lines are near invisble, Nicely made. The shell set is nice. Has a squared edge that seems odd to me (up close) but from a foot or so away seems to blend in pretty well. Mouth up the set I got was NICE. Flashing the other side was no problem. All in all a good purchase and for the price and availability, there is no equal. And Mark was nice enuf to go through his stock and find me a flipper that matched the shell set pretty well, and the shell coin fit over the Flipper(which to me is an added bonus). If you do not want to wait for Todd or Jamie, or their price is just a little outta range, then these coin make a GREAT alternative. I know I will be buying more soon.

'Poof'

-J-
J, thanks for review on these.
Who makes the Silver Morgans in the CFWM set for Mark Mason? The coins is excellent...maybe it is Bob's work?

-Morten-
Where on the JB Magic site do you find the second for custom coins? Looking for a gravity flipper and shell to match. Silver Dollar size!!!

Thanks and have a nice day,

Walking Bob in Iowa
Here is the link to the Pro Coin Line if that's what you're looking for.

https://vault2.secured-url.com/jbtv/uk/index.asp?page=procoins
Uuhhhh....this is the link I would use, since bobs in Iowa!!!LOL... Not to mention Mark lives in Florida now too.

https://vault2.secured-url.com/jbtv/usa/index.asp?page=procoins
Ok, so I'm actually selling some Schoolcraft barber half stuff that I bought recently with the intention of going back to Walking Liberty halves on everything again. Two things I like about Bob's coins: price, and no wait time! My only issue is that I don't see that he carries a c/s coin, which is something I'd need to replace. Does he make those at all?

Rick