(Close Window)
Topic: Getting permission
Message: Posted by: GTBROTHERs (Dec 15, 2008 12:22PM)
I am interested in doing an underwater sj escape and am not sure what steps I need to take. I am assume that I need to get a document drawn up that no one is responsible for the out come other then me. My question is do I go to the city council first or do I go talk to other places first example: rescue squad, police, and owner of property... I also wanted to know what are good areas to do a stunt like this, I know this might not be the place for it but I'm looking for suggestions docks or bridges.
Message: Posted by: CCPCris (Dec 15, 2008 11:32PM)
PM me a magican I know in Montgomery has done this a few times as a publicity stunt in the Montgomery River. I can get you his contact information.
Message: Posted by: Spellbinder (Dec 16, 2008 01:26AM)
Suggestion: Cruise Ship Swimming Pools.
Message: Posted by: thehawk (Mar 24, 2009 08:09AM)
On 2008-12-16 02:26, Spellbinder wrote:
Suggestion: Cruise Ship Swimming Pools.
Shallow end.