(Close Window)
Topic: How tall do you think Danny Doyle is?
Message: Posted by: Justin Style (Jan 1, 2009 01:44PM)
I'm guessing about 6'0" - 6'1"???

I don't know, I'm just guessing. I'm going by the way he writes. (not spells...lol)
Message: Posted by: Chrystal (Jan 1, 2009 04:40PM)
I'd look up to Danny.

I think he's probably 72 inches tall.

C
Message: Posted by: Josh Chaikin (Jan 1, 2009 05:06PM)
I'm going to say about 6'4"
Message: Posted by: Magnus Eisengrim (Jan 1, 2009 05:51PM)
180 cm

John
Message: Posted by: Rupert Bair (Jan 1, 2009 06:01PM)
He's the two inch man with hairy hands isn't he?
Message: Posted by: Josh the Superfluous (Jan 1, 2009 06:48PM)
6'4" with boots. 5'4" without.
Message: Posted by: kcg5 (Jan 1, 2009 07:36PM)
I just want to see me pic below josh's, cause mine is cooler!

and he is 5'2
Message: Posted by: Josh Chaikin (Jan 1, 2009 09:43PM)
Danny hasn't weighed in on this thread, I'm disappointed.
Message: Posted by: RicHeka (Jan 1, 2009 09:57PM)
Who really cares? However,Danny can probably make you believe he is any height.I have seen his show..it is very compelling.

Rich
Message: Posted by: Justin Style (Jan 2, 2009 04:48AM)
Dang...

if anyone ever said my show was "compelling", I'd quit the business...lol
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Jan 2, 2009 07:51AM)
[quote]
On 2009-01-01 22:43, Josh Chaikin wrote:
Danny hasn't weighed in on this thread, I'm disappointed.
[/quote]

I already know, what would be the point?

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 8:53am
Quote:


On 2009-01-02 05:48, Justin Style wrote:
Dang...

if anyone ever said my show was "compelling", I'd quit the business...lol



You need to look up the word compelling. I believe I will say thank you to him and take it as one of the best compliments I could get.

Rich, I thank you sir.

Oh and Justin, your show is "compelling".
Message: Posted by: Justin Style (Jan 2, 2009 08:09AM)
I'm rubber you're glue. I wouldn't expect anything less from you...
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Jan 2, 2009 09:20AM)
OH here is my favorite part. YOU say something like "If anyone ever said my show was "compelling" I would quit the busienss".

Then when it is turned against you, and you are shown to be actually pretty ignorant, you start to act like a victim.

Guy makes a nice compliment, you jump in because you can't seem to understand a word, now you want to act like I am mean. I may not spell better than a 3rd grader, but I do at least understand the words I don't spell right.

I love this place.

I bet Justin will be our next "I am so upset with how mean people are here I am leaving" threads. I love those threads too.

Almost like leaving a suicide note and not killing yourself, but everyone gets to read the note anyhow.

Oh and Justin, we come to expect nothing less from you. Oh here LOL :) I hope that shows I am not being mean.
Message: Posted by: Al Angello (Jan 2, 2009 10:20AM)
Anyone who has met Danny knows that he is under 5' tall, but for those of you who were too embarrased to ask, Danny is 4' 11" in his stocken feet.
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Jan 2, 2009 10:36AM)
[quote]
On 2009-01-02 11:20, Al Angello wrote:
Anyone who has met Danny knows that he is under 5' tall, but for those of you who were too embarrased to ask he is 4' 11" in his stocken feet.
[/quote]

With boots on. A couple inches shorter I would have been in the circus.
Message: Posted by: stoneunhinged (Jan 2, 2009 10:39AM)
But Danny, you're a giant in your field.
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Jan 2, 2009 10:42AM)
[quote]
On 2009-01-02 11:39, stoneunhinged wrote:
But Danny, you're a giant in your field.
[/quote]

IF by my field you mean my mind, then oh YEA!!!!
Message: Posted by: Justin Style (Jan 3, 2009 07:15AM)
[quote]
On 2009-01-02 10:20, Dannydoyle wrote:
OH here is my favorite part. YOU say something like "If anyone ever said my show was "compelling" I would quit the busienss".

Then when it is turned against you, and you are shown to be actually pretty ignorant, you start to act like a victim.

Guy makes a nice compliment, you jump in because you can't seem to understand a word, now you want to act like I am mean. I may not spell better than a 3rd grader, but I do at least understand the words I don't spell right.

I love this place.

I bet Justin will be our next "I am so upset with how mean people are here I am leaving" threads. I love those threads too.

Almost like leaving a suicide note and not killing yourself, but everyone gets to read the note anyhow.

Oh and Justin, we come to expect nothing less from you. Oh here LOL :) I hope that shows I am not being mean.
[/quote]


Danny Doyle = fish, barrel.


You're too easy...


and by easy, I, of course, mean compelling.
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Jan 3, 2009 08:55AM)
Yea Justin, you WANTED me to make you look like the north end of a south bound horse. Yea if that is what you mean by easy then yea.

Gotta admit it is easy for you Justin. All you have to do is say something stupid, then I will point it out. Seems as if it is not only easy but you are pretty good at it as well. Congradulations.

Now why not get out of the business like you promised?
Message: Posted by: kcg5 (Jan 5, 2009 01:14AM)
How did this fight start? I want details!!

for the record, I am on justin side from the start. He is one of the good guys, and he is tall.

kevin
Message: Posted by: Destiny (Jan 5, 2009 01:19AM)
Difficult - I like both of them though I have to admit if I didn't know Justin was tall, this thread would have led me to believe he was short. Cyclists do seem to suffer from pent up aggression.

Destiny
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Jan 5, 2009 08:13AM)
[quote]
On 2009-01-02 05:48, Justin Style wrote:
Dang...

if anyone ever said my show was "compelling", I'd quit the business...lol
[/quote]

I think this small minded comment was pretty much what started everything.
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Jan 5, 2009 08:14AM)
[quote]
On 2009-01-03 08:15, Justin Style wrote:
[quote]
On 2009-01-02 10:20, Dannydoyle wrote:
OH here is my favorite part. YOU say something like "If anyone ever said my show was "compelling" I would quit the busienss".

Then when it is turned against you, and you are shown to be actually pretty ignorant, you start to act like a victim.

Guy makes a nice compliment, you jump in because you can't seem to understand a word, now you want to act like I am mean. I may not spell better than a 3rd grader, but I do at least understand the words I don't spell right.

I love this place.

I bet Justin will be our next "I am so upset with how mean people are here I am leaving" threads. I love those threads too.

Almost like leaving a suicide note and not killing yourself, but everyone gets to read the note anyhow.

Oh and Justin, we come to expect nothing less from you. Oh here LOL :) I hope that shows I am not being mean.
[/quote]


Danny Doyle = fish, barrel.


You're too easy...


and by easy, I, of course, mean compelling.
[/quote]

Followed up by this idiotic offering.

Problem is I sort of liked the guy. Now knowing he is tall WOW I would really like him. Especially being a circus midget myself.
Message: Posted by: Scott Compton (Jan 5, 2009 08:37AM)
Both men are giants in their own right!
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Jan 5, 2009 08:42AM)
My own mind, I am a giant in my OWN MIND!!!!
Message: Posted by: Justin Style (Jan 5, 2009 09:44AM)
Whoa, slow down...

I love Danny.

I also love the way he is wound so tight.

But hey, there’s no fight! Just a little joshing around…

I'm just busting chops and look how easily offended some people get...lol

Truth be told, Danny could probably kick my butt and for that reason alone, I'd like to stay on his good side. Also if I were ever in a Magic Café bar room brawl, Danny is the FIRST person I'd want in my corner! The rest of you (not [i]you guys’[/i], the other) are a bunch of wimps! (1...2...3...lol)

But seriously...


People are always attacking the dude and I just wanted to have a little fun, so sue me. I do it in jest, but others are outright mean spirited to the guy and just want to get into verbal war of words and wits with him. Someone makes a post, Danny makes a reply, and people start jumping on him.

So, again, I like the dude. He was one of the very first to reach out to me in the early days of my visits here. So, even if Danny "used to" like me, that's ok with me. In my book he's one of the hottest chicks in magic, and I'll always love him for that!


Besides, I would be honored if the big guy ever visited my fair city. I'd take him for a spin around town, his mind would be blown and he would have the time of his life. And I'd do it on the cheap...no charge for anyone last named Doyle!


The real issue I have is that I have to explain my jokes sometimes...and I hate that.


:cheers: :stout:
Message: Posted by: Justin Style (Jan 5, 2009 09:46AM)
Oh, whoops...

Did I forget to mention he's also a very compelling performer?!?




hey now...
Message: Posted by: MAKMagic (Jan 5, 2009 09:50AM)
Word !@#$%!

Personally, I think you gotta have a big set of cards to mess with Danny Doyle.
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Jan 5, 2009 10:10AM)
I am a VERY hot chick. This almost nobody can debate. You should see me in a thong.
Message: Posted by: Dannydoyle (Jan 5, 2009 10:10AM)
Oh my god I just grossed myself out.
Message: Posted by: Justin Style (Jan 5, 2009 10:11AM)
Roflmao