(Close Window)
Topic: Daytime TV sucks!
I am recouperating from surgery, stuck on the couch, and have been watching daytime TV...WTF has this world come to? Springer, Steve Wilkos, Gay Fashion Designer shows, (un)reality shows, blah, blah, blah!!!

Oh well, back to the DVD's...
Go get someone to rent out some seasons out for you! 24, lost, prison break, supernatural, monk, house m.d, csi, fringe, dexter, heroes any of those!
Scott,

The real purpose of daytime TV is to punish those not at work!

Even Ted Turner had to escape.

VHS and DVD were not invented by accident. There is a real need.

Hang in there. The entertainment business awaits.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Man, I am ready to get back to work!!!
And let's not even talk about all the ambulance chaser lawyer commercials on during the day time! They know people are home recuperating on the couch and are zero'ed in on that market!

Lyndel
Don't turn it on Scott.

Get into public radio and some cultural programming. There are a lot of good NPR stations and they are loaded with great programs during the day.

If you don't get any good stations by you, PM me, I'll give you the links and addresses for some of the best programs on radio.
I thought it was "all Law & Order reruns, all the time"
READ A BOOK
I did end up reading, then I stuck in a Cellini DVD. Much better than the junk on TV these days. I just got a Jimmy Buffet novel, so I may start that.
[quote]
On 2009-01-05 10:24, Rupert Bair wrote:
Go get someone to rent out some seasons out for you! 24, lost, prison break, supernatural, monk, house m.d, csi, fringe, dexter, heroes any of those!
[/quote]
Oh... I love Monk!! He's the best!
Youtube!
[quote]
On 2009-01-05 16:50, SillverFoxx wrote:
[quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Monk is very cool. But come on, if you don't like 80% of my list your not cool. Who do you prefer Natalie or Sharona? I quite miss Sharona!
Lost, its always sunny in philly, or curb your enthusiam (sp) are the best shows ever put on tv
Ah of Coarse, I nearly forgot about Curb, brilliant show, also I liked dead like me, the first season, second season went a bit down the drain.
"Lost" is cool. Never saw it on regular TV, but we get the latest full season DVD each year at Christmas, and that eats up the lag time between Christmas and New Year's. Just finished watching Season 4.
[quote]
On 2009-01-05 17:16, Rupert Bair wrote:
[quote]
On 2009-01-05 16:50, SillverFoxx wrote:
[quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Monk is very cool. But come on, if you don't like 80% of my list your not cool. Who do you prefer Natalie or Sharona? I quite miss Sharona!
[/quote]
Yes... apparently we have the same taste in entertainment!

I like them both actually, although Sharona could be a leeeeetle whiny at times. I like Natalie... she's got attitude. You have to admire them both for catering to their employer! ;)
Been there! Daytime TV is depressing- and evening is not much better! If you want some movies PM me and I'll go over my line-up and see if I got anything you like! Got some good magic vids too...

Jim