(Close Window)
Topic: Dee Christopher - Shudder - PK soda can
Hey guys,

I was looking over Titanas' website and found this

Here's the ad copy,

"The power to provoke motion with one’s mind is something that has fascinated man since the existence of such a concept.

Imagine a perfectly simplistic demonstration of mind over matter.

In this DVD, you will learn how to make a borrowed soda can move freely across the table at a moments notice.

Dee Christopher teaches with the utmost precision this underground miracle, with all the tips, tricks and subtleties added in so that you can go out and perform this effect and blow peoples minds.

With 2 versions of this incredible effect taught, you will be set to perform at a moment's notice, an IMPROMPTU version of Shudder, or when the time is right you will be able to create this miracle COMPLETELY SURROUNDED."

Go here for the teaser demo. http://www.titanasmagic.com/shudder.html

This looks sick!
I'm hooked! There's too much good magic coming out these days for my wallet to keep up with!
This looks exactly like one of my published effects - 'Spirit Glass'. :) ;)

:xmas:
I'm gonna have to side with Narendra on this. It's nice to see that Dee Christopher has stumbled onto this, but even with notable endorsements, this has been around for a while. Glasses, mugs, pop cans, candlestick holders... did this as a "prank" at least 8-10 years ago.

He's rediscovered this. It's not his "invention."

Narendra check your PM.

Vince Mendoza
Narendra,

Where can we find your published effect, "Spirit Glass"?
Hi Vince,

Thank you for your PM. I have replied please.

Best,

Narendra

-------------------------------------------

Hi Bryan,

Please check [url=http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/search_post.php?topic=2892&forum=14&post=5448634][b]THIS[/b][/url] thread.

Thanks.

Best,

Narendra

Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Jan 19, 2009 04:27AM)
Hey Guys,

I just saw this thread, There are 2 very different versions of the effect taught on the DVD, one of which can be done completely surrounded with x-ray specs on!

I've sent you a PM Narendra so we can discuss and make sure we're not reproducing something already published, there's a lot more to the illusion than has been noted.

I look forward to hearing back :)

D.
Hi DeeChristopherMagic,

Thank you so much for your PM.

First I would like to tender my sincere apologies to Dee. I realize, I should have first talked to Dee thru PM before commenting on his effect. I am sorry for the same.

[b]Shudder[/b] and [b]Spirit Glass[/b] effects, though they look exactly similar but the methodology to achieve the effect are totally different .

I am sorry incase my above post(s) has caused any doubts in the minds of the prospective buyers.

I wish DeeChristopherMagic and his great new creation [b]Shudder[/b] all the best, good luck & great success.

Thank you.

Best,

Narendra

Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Jan 19, 2009 05:42AM)
Narendra, Thanks so much for the post - It's good to get this resolved :)

I look forward to getting this finally out, the 2 versions of the effect taught are both very different, one is gimmicked (which can be performed completely surrounded) and one completely impromptu. (this is the one in the teaser)

We shot the DVD in full HD in a very snazzy up market bar to make me look like James Bond, it was marvelous fun and should be very easy to learn from with extensive explanation of the principles at work and with multiple angle views.

This is something I kept under my hat for quite a while, but soon all will be revealed :)

Thanks for the interest, and if you can get hold of Narendra's effect, check it out - It could be VERY effective in the right environment, it's a really cool method!

Best,

D.
Wow that looks incredible :)

If there's really no magnets, threads or wires involved... I'm totally stumped.

When will the be out?

Also you mention that one method is gimmicked and one is impromptu. Does the ad copy mean that the impromptu method is without gimmicks?
Yes that's right.
The impromptu one is totally gimmick-less.
Its amazing and it looks like real magic!!!
Best,
Titanas
This is something close to the REAL MAGIC..is a MUST HAVE!!
;)
Amazing!!!!!
When I saw the effect I was amazed...guys this is crazy!
Imagine to do this anytime,anywhere..this REALLY KILLS!
Fire up the hype train...Allllll aboarrrrrd!
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Jan 19, 2009 08:11AM)
Haha, Captain Titanas is about to take us on a magnificent journey Paul, but wait till you reach the destination ;)

Thanks for the kind words guys, I'm sure you'll all really enjoy performing the effect when it releases :)

D.
Message: Posted by: michaelmystic2003 (Jan 19, 2009 10:21AM)
I remember Dee showing me Shudder. Excellent stuff and a real fooler! And, not a word of lie, completely impromptu with no extra props or gimmicks!
Uhhh... this is definitely not new. I have been doing this for years!

I have another version using the same modus operandi as well that makes it more angle proof.

Anyway, you are the first to release it. Good luck with it!
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Jan 20, 2009 01:54PM)
Chad, it's nice to see that others have played with the plot and similar methodology, but I must explain that this is a professional routine, not just a throw away half explored idea.

We shot tapes worth of footage going into 2 separate, very different methods, one of which is ENTIRELY angle-proof as explained above and we explored the full potential of my first impromptu method, which you see on the teaser. (which I must note was shot 2 years ago nearly now!:P)

There is much more to the effect than is evident from the video, I've taken a very bold and direct approach to PK and taken it to the extreme. There is definitive reasoning behind using a soda can, there is several layers in place which when experienced live give a well rounded, incredible performance, not just a party trick.

We took the effect to many leading professionals to research it's origins, if it had been published in the past, etc.

I look forward to when the DVD comes out so that I don't have to explain myself as of course I'm always going to be biased as I've performed this with great success a lot during pretty much every one of my gigs since it's inception a few years back.

We put a lot of work into this release and while that teaser doesn't do it justice, once the DVD is out and the full demo's up, I'm more than sure that people will see the real potential of this effect.

Thanks for your kind wishes, drop me a PM if you wish to discuss further and we'll have a chat :)

Mike, thanks for your kind words too - I look forward to your 52 piece sylla-code ;) haha!

D.
I sent you a PM Dee.
I can prove I have been doing this for at least 10 years now, with eyewitnesses. Either way though, you were the first to release it.

Maybe I will release my spin on it...
Chad,
What is your point? You wrote 2 posts and the first starts with "Uhhh... this is definitely not new. I have been doing this for years!" and ends with "Anyway, you are the first to release it. Good luck with it!" which to me they are both meaningless since one cancels the other.
Now, in your second post you insist by willing to bring eye witnesses that you have been doing the effect for years. Who asked you to prove anything?
If the effect is unpublished then its new. Dee came with it, we researched it and spoke with MANY top name pro's about the effect... So, I am still so confused about your post.

Best,
Titanas
I like the effect.

So can I just grab an empty can out of my friends hand and do this. if so..let me send you money right now.
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Jan 21, 2009 05:25AM)
Hey Mac,

I suggest you ask to borrow while they're part way through their drink! ;)

Many thanks for your comments,

D.
What The Mac said! :)

Kris
What the Mac and Kris said. I'm ready for this to be released!
At a party....Sinful, then this, that has to send them crazy!!!!
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Jan 21, 2009 10:11AM)
Glad you guys are looking forward to the release, I'm sure you'll love the effect :)

D.
DCM,
This is the kind of magic I enjoy performing....simple, direct and unexplainable!Looking forward to the release. :)

Respectfully,
JRRocha
This looks amazing - I'm sure I could find quite a few uses to this! I can't wait for this to be released, especially if the impromptu is as good as the gimmicked :)
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Jan 21, 2009 11:58AM)
Jpovey, the impromptu version is the one you see in that little demo, not the gimmicked version!

The gimmicked version is even cleaner aesthetically, it's very lightly gimmicked and you could still borrow the can by all means, but wait till you see it!;)

Thanks for the kind words guys!

D.
[quote]
On 2009-01-21 04:25, Titanas wrote:
Chad,
What is your point? You wrote 2 posts and the first starts with "Uhhh... this is definitely not new. I have been doing this for years!" and ends with "Anyway, you are the first to release it. Good luck with it!" which to me they are both meaningless since one cancels the other.
Now, in your second post you insist by willing to bring eye witnesses that you have been doing the effect for years. Who asked you to prove anything?
If the effect is unpublished then its new. Dee came with it, we researched it and spoke with MANY top name pro's about the effect... So, I am still so confused about your post.

Best,
Titanas
[/quote]

**EDIT** Deleting Bad Stuff...

Just because an effect is unpublished doesn't make it new. Just newly released at large.

Karma is a Killer!
I wish I could read your original post before its been edited.
Do you mind sending that in a pm?
There's no such thing as karma.

Yeah, it's Titanas' and Dee's fault that you didn't release this 10 years ago.

Victim complex much?

Titanas and Dee,
I'm looking forward to the release of Shudder!

Bryan
[quote]
On 2009-01-20 14:54, DeeChristopherMagic wrote:
Chad, it's nice to see that others have played with the plot and similar methodology, but I must explain that this is a professional routine, not just a throw away half explored idea.
[/quote]

Dee,

I told you I'd sit this one out and give you a pass. Watch what you say. There's nothing half explored about my work, and I told you not to limit yourself.

[quote]
On 2009-01-21 13:39, bryanlonden wrote:

Victim complex much?
[/quote]

Boy - learn some respect before someone schools you.
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Jan 21, 2009 02:06PM)
Vince, I'm sure your work is great - however you yourself called your version a 'party trick.'

I understand that maybe we have different ideas of a party trick, so I apologize if you took offense. I am simply explaining my point.

As explained via PM, there is reasoning behind using the soda can - the 2nd part of the method, that quirk of physics that REALLY sells the illusion will only work with certain items, things like candlestick holders and mugs do not allow for such things.

If I were merely employing the first part of the methodology that we have both used then it would be applicable to a wider range of items, however, that is not the case.

I'm quite conscious of every sentence I type and don't mean to cause offense to anyone, so, let's not allow this thread to get out of hand and have fun!

Peace,

D.
Getting out of this thread now...
Wow this seems incredible and I must have it. I can't wait for the release date, soon I hope.
Now I just have to get energy bill and I will be ready to perform miracles at an instant.

Michael
[quote]
On 2009-01-21 13:54, vmendoza wrote:
[quote]
On 2009-01-20 14:54, DeeChristopherMagic wrote:
[/quote]

Dee,

I told you I'd sit this one out and give you a pass. Watch what you say. There's nothing half explored about my work, and I told you not to limit yourself.

[quote]
On 2009-01-21 13:39, bryanlonden wrote:

Victim complex much?
[/quote]

Boy - learn some respect before someone schools you.
[/quote]

Actually, I was referring to Chad and the attitude he was presenting. I obviously made the mistake of thinking HE has been doing it for ten years, but now see that you said "8-10 years". I didn't even remember you posted about this.

Because of this, I'll disregard the ambiguous "schooling" comment, although I'm very confused as to what you could possibly be implying...
Guys, how bout a download version of this?
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Jan 23, 2009 03:36PM)
Hey Mac, There will be a download available too!

D.
Any news on when the effect might reach the market?
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Feb 5, 2009 02:46AM)
Hey Sandman, We are expecting to release later on this very month!

D.
It is released! Here is my review!

Review by Matt Sconce of the PK effect by Dee Christopher - Shudder:
Effect found at : http://www.mindlapse.net

I am a PK freak. It is my passion in Magic, hence my releases of Power Word: Fall and Mage Touch, and my newest that will be released in the next few months. When I saw the teaser for Shudder several months ago, I was salivating to see this effect and learn the method as the visual was stunning.

I had very high expectations before viewing this, and I was NOT dissapointed in the least. Put Simply, this ROCKS!

The impromptu version of this effect is great for many reasons. The first is that is is actually completely impromptu with a can that is not empty. And although I would not do this, it is instantly repeatable with no setup. That is extremely good stuff.

The gimmicked version is extremely deceptive and effective. It has the feel of being gimmickless because it is absolutely invisible to the spectator. It is still their ungimmicked can you just borrowed, and can immediately have them pick up and examine.

Dee teaches this effect nicely in the video and has an easygoing and witty demeanor which is easy to learn from.

I WILL use this often. I am grateful for its release and recommend you buy it NOW. I love it! -Matt Sconce
Another thread mentions some production issues on the video. Apparently the music track drowns out the explanations?? Tell me it ain't so! I had intended to get this tonight but I think I'll hold off a bit.

Geez...I mean...you gotta be able to hear the explanations, right?
[quote]
On 2009-03-10 22:29, RooMan wrote:
Another thread mentions some production issues on the video. Apparently the music track drowns out the explanations?? Tell me it ain't so! I had intended to get this tonight but I think I'll hold off a bit.

Geez...I mean...you gotta be able to hear the explanations, right?
[/quote]

I had no trouble with the audio in any way? I don't know what they are talking about. -Matt
[quote]
On 2009-03-10 22:29, RooMan wrote:
Another thread mentions some production issues on the video. Apparently the music track drowns out the explanations??[/quote]

can happen if you play a DVD on a computer and have your audio set to surround or 5.1 instead of stereo. Happened to me with Underdog.
Is this possible with a (full or empty) beer bottle?

Please tell me yes! (only if that's the real answer :))
[quote]
On 2009-03-11 20:01, bryanlonden wrote:

[/quote]

There is a reason behind using the soda can. But the method is not strictly limited to soda cans only, so you can experiment with other objects (similar size) too. But a soda can works great.
I like the visual hit the eyes take when the can moves. I really like doing this. I am a big fan of having things magically move!
[quote]

[/quote]
No
Can you perform this in any surface ?
[quote]

[/quote]

I have done this with an Dust off can, a coffee mug, etc. It could be done with a partially full beer bottle in my opinion. -Matt
Matt,

Thanks for the response. I'd be covered at a party when I can use a beer can, but would just be hoping this is possibly with a bottle to use at the bar.

Either way....this looks sickkk and I'll be picking it up soon.

Bryan
Wow! Try using Mesika's Tarantula with Dee Christopher's Shudder....Holy Crap. My mind is blown even more now. Thanks for the effect again Dee! -Matt Sconce
Gimmickless.. Impromptu.. Examinable.. Angle proof..

These words don't mean good things to my wallet.

-Aleksi Hietanen
[quote]
On 2009-03-12 12:19, AlluTallu wrote:
Gimmickless.. Impromptu.. Examinable.. Angle proof..

These words don't mean good things to my wallet.

-Aleksi Hietanen
[/quote]

I know what you mean. My wallet swung open for Shudder as well. -Matt
PW:F sucked the last bits out of my wallet :P.

Shudder is my next target.
By the way: Are there any differences for the spectators visuals between the impromptu version and the gimmicked version?
[quote]
On 2009-03-12 18:10, Steven70s wrote:
By the way: Are there any differences for the spectators visuals between the impromptu version and the gimmicked version?
[/quote]

Not really, it is a quick motion forwards with both versions. You can bring the can to fall with the gimmicked one if you like, but the rest looks same.
Allright, Thanks :)

*Adding to to-buy list*
Allright again. On the edge of buying. But what about the gimmick. Is it easy to get?
[quote]
On 2009-03-18 18:31, Steven70s wrote:
Allright again. On the edge of buying. But what about the gimmick. Is it easy to get?
[/quote]

Definitely easy to get. The gimmickless version is pretty awesome though. -Matt
If you don't have it,it will be something you will use a lot once you get it(the gimmick)but ya it's supper easy to get.In all this is a great effect I'd say just go for it.
Broke a rule last night performing this. Repeated the effect 3 times and the reactions were over the top. I really love this, a must have!!!!
Lol nice job.Ya it's one of those effects that's not only easy to do but fun to perform.I always include it right befor my metal bending routine and it sets everything up nicely.
I am going to assume it must be done on a smooth surface such as a lacquered bar or glass table. I will also assume you must be sitting.
Looks fantastic.
You don't have to be sitting you can do it standing up.I useualy perform it standing unless everyones sitting down and I casually walk over and there's a place to sit.But for me I use this more in a parlur setting.
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Mar 19, 2009 03:31AM)
Great to hear you guys are having fun with the effect! I told you it's fun to do!!:)

As Daren said it doesn't have to be done sitting down, I often do it standing, but as for the surface, I go over EVERYTHING you need to know regarding this including ways to make it work if you REALLY want to do this somewhere and the surface isn't quite right!! ;)

Best,

D.
For the gimmick... Do I need to get it from the magic shop?
Cause if so, I have to wait for 2 weeks because I have to order it from America (I'm from The Netherlands). I ordered the download from your site already but still have to wait 4 days for the download to come in due some Paypal 'problems' from my side, hehe.
If you do not currently have the gimmick, it can be purchased other places besides a magic shop. But quite honestly, the impromptu method is just as good and you can perform it anytime.
Hi Dee is the DVD version available now for order?

Andy
Cograts Steven70s your gona love this
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Mar 19, 2009 01:12PM)
The DVD version will be available VEEERRRYYYY soon - It's taken a little longer at the replicators than originally imagined due to some artworking issues on the covers and all that boring stuff!

But FEAR NOT! The DVD will hit dealers over the next couple of weeks and it will be awesome!:)

All the best,

D.
Ok, just one more question before I click "buy"-button.

If this really is 100% angle proof I assume you can confirm that I really don't have to touch the can to make it move? I hope this is an appropriate question and I'm not exposing anything.

-Aleksi Hietanen
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Mar 19, 2009 01:54PM)
As mentioned the gimmicked version is 100% angle free. You don't need to touch it at all :)

It IS magic after all!;)

D.
I have just watched the download and first I would like to point out that I had no issue what so ever with accent, Sound or production. For a magic tuition tape its all you need.

On to the effect. I WILL be using the impromptu method which is just down right devious. When you read the add copys they rarly hold true to the effect you get but in this instance it does. A cracking, Impromptu Miricle.
How far is the can able to put frm the magician?
Roughly what weight limit it can move?
What is the difference between the dvd and the download?
Thanks.
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Mar 21, 2009 01:49PM)
There is no difference in content with the DVD and download, a lot of people however prefer to buy something they can hold in their hands, which is why we have opted to offer this option.

Regarding the weight limit and distance questions, you do have to be close enough to hold your hands near the card and the weight is debatable, the routine is designed for a soda can with liquid - As stated, it can be done with other things, but upon watching the download you'll understand why I choose to use cans.

All the best,

D.
How much is the dvd and download?
[quote]
On 2009-03-21 14:49, DeeChristopherMagic wrote:

Regarding the weight limit and distance questions, you do have to be close enough to hold your hands near the card.
[/quote]

What do you mean with 'the card' ?
I think he may have ment can
Do you mean a full can or half full? The weight can be quite difft.
Will it work on other object such as a tennis ball for example.

thanks D
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Mar 22, 2009 01:29PM)
Hey, Yeah - I meant can... It was most probably a loooong day!

It could be done with a full can, it wouldn't be as effective as maybe a quarter full can though - I can't really delve much deeper into that for exposure's sake!

You could quite happily use the gimmicked method on a ball, it'd probably look quite nice!:) The impromptu method cannot be done with a tennis ball though. Again, I can't go much further into that as I'll end up tipping the method in some way!

As far as a DVD/Download package deal, I'll have to double check with Titanas on that.

Best,

D.
Whhoo, how about the lighting conditions for the gimmicked one? (The impromptu version looks freakin amazing too, though)
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Mar 26, 2009 12:50PM)
Lighting's all cool for both if you use the same stuff I do to make the gimmick up!:)

You shouldn't have a problem, I've not heard from anyone who has yet and I never have so far!

D.
Hmm, strange things happens... I ordered Shudder March 18th and still my 'Paypal buddies' haven't sent any money to your paypal adress... Will mail them tomorrow..
NEVERMIND! Just received the download link :) 10 minutes before midnight, in my country
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Mar 26, 2009 06:03PM)
Haha! Great to hear!:)

D.
Wow, just watched the download. The impromptu version is absolutely amazing! I love the motion of the can... Great! The gimmicked version looks very nice too but I have to wait for some weeks before I can try that one out... But I will have a great time with the impromptu! Thanks a lot for this one :)! The explanation on the video was very good too.
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Mar 27, 2009 06:34PM)
Great! Glad you like it Steven!:)

Thanks for the kind words!!

D.
I'm getting this today; based on the reviews, I think I will like it.
You won't be dissapointed :)

I visited my brother today. He asked me if I wanted a beer, yes, of course I would. He came back from the kitchen with 2 beer cans. I immediately thought of Shudder, but I was doubting if I would perform Shudder for him, since I haven't practised it a lot yet. After a while, my beer can was almost empty and I could hear his can was too. The angles were good so I decided to just perform this nice trick. I asked him his beer can. He asked why but he gave it to me. I put the can on the table in front of me and started talking. After that, I started my hand motions around the can. I told him I was going to try to make the can move and told him to concentrate on the can. Suddenly, the can started to move (following the beatifull 'Snakey pad'). My brother was just staring at the can with huge eyes... after like 10 seconds he finally started to talk... "What -The - Helll?!!?!?.. How did you do that!?". He came closer and said: "You blew against it!". He blew against the can, but it barely moved. He knew he was talking !@#$%^&*.

It was great. Thanks! :D
Good impromptu effects are like gold in the magic world. They should be the closest guarded secrets of any magi. This is one of those great effects that once learned is with you forever. Usually these are the effects that make a person 'magical'. To have the ability to pick up a normal object and stir wonder within people really is as close to real magic you will get. As that is exactly what it is, an ability.

I thoroughly recommend Shudder, it should be in the arsenal of many a magician that is willing to perform it well and keep its secret.

Well done Dee,

Ben
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Mar 29, 2009 07:50AM)
Ah! Thanks for the kind words Ben!!:)

Ben was one of the first people to catch the original video of Shudder when I was still working on it - Ben's feedback was super useful in making the handling even cleaner and helping craft it into what it is today! :D

Best,

D.
I haven't purchased any magic or mentalism related products for a few months now, but I saw the demo of this and it looked amazing. Shudder is very easy to perform and is totally impromptu. This looks like real magic.

The teaching is good and the video has a very relaxed feel to it which made it enjoyable to watch.

If you like how Shudder looks in the demo, then you will not be disappointed with your purchase.
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Mar 30, 2009 03:14AM)
Thanks for the kind words Lumas! I'm glad you enjoyed the video! :)

D.
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Apr 16, 2009 02:33AM)
Guys, Just to let you know - This has FINALLY just landed in Murphy's!!!!

http://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=44684

So dealers, you know what to click, and peoples, it'll be in your favorite dealer very soon!!!:)

Best,

D.
http://www.magicboutique.sg/shudder-christopher-pri-12433.html?reviews_id=515

It was just reviewed by Bernerd Sims at the magic boutique - check it out!

Best,
Titanas
[quote]
On 2009-01-17 22:08, bryanlonden wrote:
Hey guys,

I was looking over Titanas' website and found this

Here's the ad copy,

"The power to provoke motion with one’s mind is something that has fascinated man since the existence of such a concept.

Imagine a perfectly simplistic demonstration of mind over matter.

In this DVD, you will learn how to make a borrowed soda can move freely across the table at a moments notice.

Dee Christopher teaches with the utmost precision this underground miracle, with all the tips, tricks and subtleties added in so that you can go out and perform this effect and blow peoples minds.

With 2 versions of this incredible effect taught, you will be set to perform at a moment's notice, an IMPROMPTU version of Shudder, or when the time is right you will be able to create this miracle COMPLETELY SURROUNDED."

Go here for the teaser demo. http://www.titanasmagic.com/shudder.html

This looks sick!
[/quote]

D@mn get a life Christopher, stop draining my wallet. }:(

Just kidding!

Downloading the secret now, can't wait to see the explanation!

EDIT: Your best creation yet Dee! Wow, I have a Yoohoo can right here... xD Thanks for this masterpeice!

5 minutes later...

Smokes your kidding me! This is awesome! Just have to get a hold of some gimmick now to make it better! :D

This is the first trick I've got where the effect was better then the advertising!
Seriously, this is awesome stuff. Just pulled it (gimmicked) on a couple friends today.

"How'd you do that?"

I have magic powers. xD I don't think he believed it, but he was pretty impressed.

I always have the gimmick in my pocket now, so I'm ready almost anywhere. My new favorite effect.

I told another friend (from chemistry) that I paid 1 thousand dollars to get electronegatively charged, and therefore non magnetic soda cans could just slide to me.

The funniest part is when they put their hands the same way that I did and just wait for something to happen xD

Thanks Christopher!
Message: Posted by: DeeChristopherMagic (Dec 8, 2009 05:18AM)
Hahaha! That's amazing; "Yeah, I totally had to go down to this science lab, it was like being in the fly or something.."

Glad you like it!! :D

DC

ps. David Cronenburg FTW!!!
Effect: "Make a borrowed soda can move freely across the table at a moment's notice."

Dee teaches two versions of 'Shudder'; one being completely impromptu and the other being a gimmick version, which will need a prop. And has with everything, both have their own pros and cons, but both are seriously practical.

He literally teaches everything with the upmost precision; leaving no stone unturned!

The impromptu version of 'Shudder' contains decent angles, while the gimmicked version can be performed surrounded.

'Shudder' is a super clean and simple demonstration of mind over matter!

The only "difficulty" I could find here is shownmanship, but alt. you could just point at your or their can and watch their disbelief face as they see the sheer beauty of the can moving on the surface of the table.

Dee, I believe you outdid yourself with this one!

Jv
The thread is 9 months old now, just wondering how PK freaks are getting along with it now.
I opted for the download version.
The video file is about 4cm x 3cm on my computer monitor. The screen on my mobile phone is bigger than this.

Has this happened to anyone else? I´ve downloaded the file several times, and tried watching it on VLC media player.
Image quality is terrible, I hope there´s been some kind of mistake with this.
I'm a big Dee Christopher fan, but I didn't know about Shudder. It looks amazing on the demo:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S11324

Are folks that bought it still using it?
I m interested in this too.. But are there angle restrictions?