(Close Window)
Topic: Supernatural Magic Episode
It was great not sure if anyone here is a fan of the show, but I REALLY enjoyed the episode.

The name of it was literally "Chris Angel is a ******bag" haha, it is an episode of a group of old magicians talking about the classics and the heydey etc. I think people on here would really enjoy it!
I'm gonna watch it today...

Nathan
Magicholic,
Can you give us more details regarding this show?
Is it on the 'net or an actual TV program?

Thanks,
JRRocha
I think the Chris Angel character needed to work on his new levitation method a bit more to work out all the bugs :)

Regards, Steve
Supernatural airs on the CW television network. You can also find episodes on iTunes and other online sources. There was some discussion of this episode on iTricks a few weeks before it aired.

Bill
Williammartin,
Thanks for the info! I'll be sure to look it up.

JRRocha
Message: Posted by: SpellbinderEntertainment (Jan 23, 2009 12:59PM)
Iím a huge fan of the Supernatural series,
and I thought this was one of the best!
With subtle homage to Vernon, Jay Marshall and others.
And not so kind portrayals of some of the current stars.
Great and magically logical plot, with both illusions and spells!

Magically,
Walt
This is absolutely the greatest episode title I have ever come across.
I have never watched the show, but I will now and I am an instant fan due to this title! :rotf:
Supernatural is super awesome...I highly recommend it!

Nathan
They don't rerun it throughout the week?
grrrr
I want to watch last nights episode! lol
I have never seen Supernatural prior to last night, when I tuned in (and recorded) the episode entitled 'Criss Angel is a D-Bag'.

I have never laughed so hard.

The show seems to be a cross between 'Buffy' and 'Friday the 13th the Series', and is pointedly geared towards the typical CW audience (teens, young adults).

The episode was definitely enjoyable enough to watch, if only because of the subject matter. The series on the other hand, that is a different story.

All said, I reccommend checking this episode out, if only for a laugh, and to get an idea of how the REST of the world views magic, outside of our community.

That, and the 'Demon Possession Card Thru Window' had me crying with laughter.

Sean
Is there any online place that I could watch this?
I missed this episode. It was filmed here in Vancouver and I actually auditioned for the part but sadly did not get it. I was wondering which actor got it cause there were quite a few of us at the studio that day to audition for this role.

I haven't seen the series yet but was looking forward to watching this particular episode. Does anyone know if Supernatural airs again this week on a different station? If so, I would love to know where so I can tune into it.

I am pretty sure I know the actor who got the part as he looked pretty darn good for that role.

Tony
Hi Tony,

Their home page has a link for watching full episodes, but it seems there is a delay in when the show is broadcast on TV and when it is available to watch on their site. The current episode is called "Family Remains," but I don't know if that was from last week or several weeks ago. In any event, here is the link:

http://www.cwtv.com/shows/supernatural

You will probably see the magician episode sooner or later if you check back periodically. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Regards, Steve
Thanks Steve,

I appreciate it. I will give it a go. I am pretty sure I know which actor got the part as he looked perfect for it but with casting agents and auditions, you just never know!

Tony