(Close Window)
Topic: KJ's Animated Card Thru Balloon of Death...
Greetings...

Anyone else get this effect?

I'm having some trouble with the setup. It seems the gimmick I got is a lot smaller than that described in the manual.... made it very difficult to accomplish initial step. Then second step was a mess too...

At this point, after fiddling with this for a few hours just trying to perfect the setup, I cannot recommend this effect! I will have to spend more money for some "extras" to continue working with setup...

Joe :stuckinbag:
hey i have this effect and me and you know if you can get it right it is true magic..... i know what you mean about the setup, the card gets bent very badly and kevin says this one card can be used for many preformances..... wierd hey... i am starting to work on it though and i only changed the first step,the palming.... for the black balloon i just have the card resting on top and reach in and then put it in palm... don't ask me why i do it when it is a sucker effect but.....
i guess buy a bigger tube
This may sound weird but I use balloons with a larger neck and I put the gimmicked card in my mouth and streach the balloon over the card I then imeaditly blow it up or else the balloon will squeeze the card too much. My setup is a lot like Airtight. To me it seems like I am giving too much away to the audiece talking about palming and all of that. Could someone PM me if they aggree or give me some thoughts on that. I think the trick would be better if they could sign the card.
Please keep me updated on how you pratice goes.
Thanks for bringing up this thread armagician. I was looking for a way to get a card inside a balloon... I may check this out in the future.
Lost my gimmicked card. What can replace the "stuffing"?
Shimmed cards can be purchased from Wizard Headquarters, wizardhq.com

Jim
Too bad you can't give the balloon and the card inside of it as a souvenir to the spectator who selected the card.
You can. Balloon switch.
Jason
This is not a practical solution... You need to have a big container to hide the balloons to do the switch.

[quote]On Jul 18, 2014, jnork wrote:
You can. Balloon switch.
Jason [/quote]
Do you need a pk ring? How does that little bit hang off before it drops? I'm having trouble!
[quote]On Apr 14, 2015, Nick Lande wrote:
Do you need a pk ring? How does that little bit hang off before it drops? I'm having trouble! [/quote]

It is not permissible to reveal magic secrets on the Café. Please do not ask for magic secrets on the Café, especially on an open to the Internet forum.