(Close Window)
Topic: Hello to all
Hello I am relatively new to magic. I really enjoy the history of magic and magicians.(History Major) I have started out with some sleight of hand, the pass, invisible pass ( I have The Expert at the Card Table) and a few simple card and coin tricks. I will be attending my first magicians club meeting this weekend! I am really excited.
Welcome to the Café! I hope your personal journey through the art of magic is as much fun for you as mine has been for me.

Mark. :)
If you approach it with creativity, sincerity and respect you're going to have a great time.
Welcome to the Café and best of luck on your journey. You've taken on a few fairly heavy sleights as your first challenges there! Why not try a couple of overhand shuffle techniques first? Enjoy!
Sounds like you are off to a good start. You certainly choose an old classic that many of my generation started with, but one of the tougher ones to work from. Keep studying and practicing and welcome to the fold.
Welcome to the world of magic and to the Café.

Joe
Thanks guys glad to be here! It seems like a good place to learn and chat with others that share my interests.