(Close Window)
Topic: Gimmicked Tricks
I know there have been many threads on "what's your favorite self working trick", "favorite this and that" kind of trick, but I was looking for people's opinion of what their favorite GIMMICKED magic trick of all time is? I have been heavily into magic over the last few years and I would say a few of mine to date are "Tagged" (Richard Sanders), "Kennedy Mystery Box", and "The Extractor".

I know people may answer with "non-gimmicked" tricks or "Read books", but even going way back to the past up until recently. What's YOUR favorite GIMMICKED magic trick or tricks of ALL TIME??? Why am I asking this question? I just love gimmicked tricks, plain and simple.
Thanks, please think hard on this one, like I said before it could be anything from way back in the past up until now.
My favorite gimmicked is Royal Card to Wallet, Extractor, and any of the gaff coins such as Hopping Half.
My favorite gimmicks are Digital Dissolve, Hopping Half, and Extreme Burn.
I have so many I like, it's hard to choose.
My favorates are twisted sisters and the colour changing knives.
My favorite would definitely have to be the ring to wallet!
Mirage Deck and Extractor
My Favorite to break the ice and an opener is Pimpin by Nathon Kranzo
No doubt... the TT.. When I performed restaurant magic I'd always open with Jay Sankey's Fan mail. Great routine.
Michael skinners ultimate three card monte
Kennedy's Super Coin!
The TT is without a doubt the best gimmick ever. The Extractor is amazing as well, and it always kills, but for bang for the buck the TT will always be my #1.
[quote]
On 2009-02-10 15:48, Rockabilly wrote:
The TT is without a doubt the best gimmick ever. The Extractor is amazing as well, and it always kills, but for bang for the buck the TT will always be my #1.
[/quote]

Sorry for the noob question but what is the TT?
JazzyMatt it is a magical gimmick that we won't reveal what that stands for here. You can find it in most basic magic books.
[quote]
On 2009-02-08 23:38, chefmagic wrote:
My Favorite to break the ice and an opener is Pimpin by Nathon Kranzo
[/quote]

Thanks Chef! You know how to cook up a good opener! : )

Pimpin will certainly get their attention. The production of money is the only thing I've found that can compete with a ball of fire.