(Close Window)
Topic: How to levitate a bowling ball on stage ...
Hey guys!

I would like to get suggestions about how to float a bowling ball as I plan to use this effect for my act.

Does anyone have ideas for this? I have had some ideas but they seem too unrealistic and troublesome.

Cheers!
I would suggest you look at the voyager floating ball rig. I have own one in the past it's a great system. I believe a bowling ball would push it to it's limits but with a little modification it would be possible. my 2 cents
Maybe with a fake bowling ball that's very light?
Methodology discussions really don't belong in this section, as anybody casually browsing the Café can read them. That's why there's a Secret Sessions area. (Maxwoolfmagic, I realize that you don't yet have the 50 posts necessary to discuss things there, but perhaps people will respond to you via PM in the meantime.)

Best,
Neil
Thanks for the input Hackler! I will check it out.
I have tried switching the ball but I prefer entering with no stage preparation.
Neil, I'm sorry for the post. Didn't realize there was a Secret Sessions area as I am new to the forum. I will ask people to PM me from now on.

Thanks to all!
Contact The Great Kaplan a.k.a. David kaplan he did this effect at 2008 magi-fest