(Close Window)
Topic: Greetings!
Good evening, all. As a frequent reader of the magic Café, I have finally poured myself a cup and created my first post. I have seen you all be quite helpful during these past months and I hope to continue learning a great deal over the months/years to come. Congrats on your successful site and helpful attitude. Thanks. :smiletear:
Hi, I'm preaty new here and it's a great place. Very helpfull! I hope you like it as much as I do.
Hi Handsleigh,

I'm sure by now you'll need a refill as there are numorous post to read. Welcome to the Café. :stircoffee: Made you a nice strong cup of coffee!
Thank you GoCall and Chrystal...your support is deeply appreciated. I look forward to learning, sharing, and assisting others in the very near future.
Hey HS welcome aboard by your handle I would assume you are in to close up stuff?
Welcome aboard from Canada.

Scott Imler
Thank you , Scott. Yes, close-up is my preferred choice, but don't be to surprised if I pull a bowling ball out of a briefcase. I appreciate your "welcome to the club" ... thanks.
I'm a close up man myself HS. Altough I am willing to do just about any kind of magic.
Handsleight,Welcome home.
Mago Mai
Thank you kindly!! Also, I had the opportunity to view your videos! Congrats and well done!! Keep up the great work!!
Message: Posted by: Josh the Superfluous (May 10, 2003 11:59AM)
Welcome Handsleight,
What's your background?
-Josh
Thanks for the welcome, Josh. I'm primarily cards, but I've been working in some coin for the past year. I've got a long way to go, but I'm sure with everybody's expertise on here, I should be able to manage some sleights soon.
Hi Handsleight :wavey: :wavey:
Welcome to the number one Café on the net.
You will like it here and find a goldmine of information. The only thing to do is to ask.Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee while you begin to type your next posts.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]