(Close Window)
Topic: Hi from England
I have just had a look around the Café and think it's going to be great fun meeting all you fellow performers.
As you can tell from my name i'am a bit of a jester and love to fool people with magic and comedy and see them smile.
my favourite magicians are the late Tommy Copper and also the great Micheal Ammar i just love his dvd's easy to master card miracles.
Any one any idea when vol's 4, 5,and 6 will be out.
See you all later.
The Jester. :patty:
Welcome Jester! I'm sure you will enjoy and benefit from this site. There are lots of very knowledgeable or helpful Magicians here, much more than I possibly imagine.

As for the DVDs, an email or a call to L & L will easily solve your quiry.

Alex Tan
Message: Posted by: Josh the Superfluous (May 9, 2003 09:33AM)
Welcome Jester!
-Josh
Hi.

If you like Tommy Cooper then it's well worth going to see "Jus' Like That" at the Garrick Theatre in London, which stars Jerome Flynn who plays the part of Tommy extremely well. The play largely features Tommy's magic together with a little background into his private thoughts.

Brian Taylor
Hi Jester :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
Welcome aboard... I know that you will like it here.. Please do not haeistate to contact people and you will make many new friends. Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee while you begin to type your next posts.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]
Jester:

Welcome aboard....
Mago Mai