(Close Window)
Topic: Kozmo Kansas City Bound
Greetings and Salutations,

Stay away from Kansas City 7 p.m., May 20, 2009 at US Toy and Magic. Kozmo is not going to be there. If there is someone lecturing there that night, I'll type up some notes ... and share them with you! Yeah. Right! I'll share my notes with you. Really. No reason to come to KC on May 20, 2009 and show up at US Toy and Magic at 7 p.m. So stay home. I'll do the heavy lifting for you.

OK, OK! Kozmo really is coming, but I don't want any competition. If he tips half at his lecture what he tips on his latest DVD and answers a few questions it'll be the best money you ever spent on your professional development, whether you play the streets or not. If you want learn something about how to put a show together and entertain people where you find them, get to US Toy and Magic at 7 p.m. on May 20, 2009. From what I've been reading, his lecture should be rated a Do-Not-Miss Event.

I'm only sharing this info because I want a huge turn-out for Kozmo and would like to see Busking start growing in the Midwest.

Kozmo, me and a couple of buddies are really looking forward to your coming to town, be prepared because we'll be front and center with a mile of questions!

Can't wait. Until then, I'm studying TFTS and looking forward to picking your brain.

Joe Zeman aka
The Mage Ulysses
Ulysses,
I got to spend a day with Koz at Denny's in Baltimore. The drive was well worth it and didn't matter the price. He definitely tips stuff thata re not on the DVD set but the DVD set is a killer. One of the best I've seen Danny & Koz did a great job.
Koz's lecture is one NOT to miss, I don't care what kind of magic you do.
The bottom line is if you can't get your audiences' attention then who's gonna watch your show? Follow Koz's plan, you'll get their attention and end up having a great show..
Bill