(Close Window)
Topic: Adding a photo to a pdf.
I created my first pdf. and would like to add a couple of photo's.Can anyone enlighten me as to how I can do this?
I would appreciate any help.

Best.
Rich
Once the PDF is created, I don't think you can add anything to it unless you created it in software that can save to PDF, but I may be wrong. Usually I create my PDFs from CorelDraw, Microsoft Word, or Adobe Acrobat Professional. That way, I can "revise and regenerate" if I have changes to make.

What sort of file did you create it from?

or

What software did you use to generate the PDF?
If you first create your document on Microsoft Word you can insert a picture or pictures then you can convert that MS Word File to a Pdf File on the internet for FREE.

Rodney
Yes, you should be able to attach to photo with Acrobat Professional. Generally speaking you print the document to a pdf file. Just select "adobe distiller" or "Adobe PDF" as your printer-if your've got it, no matter which software you are using, it will be listed as a printer.
Latest version of Word (on Mac atleast) has the option to save your file as a PDF. Super handy!
Thank-you guy's for your responses.I thought there might be some Freeware that would allow me to add photo's to either a Wordpad document or a pdf.

Looks like I may have to invest in Acrobat Professional or Word.

Thanks again.

Rich