(Close Window)
Topic: Tenyo Elite Article in Magic Magazine
What a fantastic article and inspiring story. Huge props to Steve, Jason and Peter.

Platt
Thanks Platt, we appreciate the kind thoughts very much. :)
It's funny, because this whole time I thought I was alone in my desire for upgraded or elite tenyo items. Obviously I'm not. I love the fact that these will be selling exclusively through brick and mortar shops. It just seems right. Very classy, guys.
The problem is that there are very few brick and mortar shops left. Another one just closed in Denver. Sad...
Hello all:

Disneywld, that is a good thought, however I think that we should clarify. Our plan is to sell Tenyo Elite exclusively through ALL stores (brick and mortar, on-line, etc.). Meaning that customers cannot purchase the products through us----they must buy them at the "retail" location/level.

Please let us know if you have any other questions, and thank you all so much for the kind words and wonderful feedback.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Jason Palter
Paltergeist Unlimited / Tenyo Elite
(416) 410-5766
Message: Posted by: MagiciennesUnlimited (Mar 21, 2009 02:58PM)
I WANT SOME!!!

Really Jason, this is a wicked awesome project.

I'll be alone at the next FNM, we can gossip n' such abouts it. ;)

Luv,
A
[quote]On Mar 21, 2009, disneywld wrote:
The problem is that there are very few brick and mortar shops left. Another one just closed in Denver. Sad... [/quote]

The is a small store in WV called the Magic Cottage, the only way you can find it is if you have it's longitude and latitude. And trying to get people
to give it up just plain say NO. Don't get it.