(Close Window)
Topic: Greeting from OZ
After 17 years as a Street Entertaining Magician specializing in Table Hopping around Europe I have finally settled here in the Land of OZ, I am fortunate in having acquired a wide range of performance skills including ..

Cards (intermediate to advanced)
Coins (intemediate to advanced)
ropes
sponges
Thread
Cups and Balls
Beson Bowl
and some Zephyr Creations (!),

My passion is Creative Magical thinking. Taking everyday objects and making magical routines suitable for walk around or table hopping situations.

Micro-up
Platform Magic
Kidz
Vent
Mentalism
Comedy

I look forward to the opportunity to share...

"They'll wonder where he came from and they'll wonder even more when he's gone" Malini

"Every Magician should strive to create in both themselves and their audience the child like sense of wonder that attracted them to magic in the first palce" Charley Zephyr
Welcome Zephyr!

It sounds as if you will have a lot to contribute to the Cafe. I hope that you will enjoy your visits here as much as I do. Please post often!
Hello, Zephyr:

Welcome to the Cafe. It sounds like the wealth of your experience comes from working one of the most difficult venues in magic. I look forward to reading your posts and benefiting from your experiences. I hope I can supply you with some answers, also.

-Marty
Message: Posted by: Philemon Vanderbeck (Mar 20, 2002 08:08PM)
Well met Zephyr!

I hope we get a chance to learn about some of your unique creations!
Hey look what the wind blew in. Looking forward to hearing your opinions! :wavey:
Welcome aboard, Zephyr.
I'm just one of many looking forward to your posts.
cheers,
Peter Marucci
showtimecol@aol.com
Hello and Welcome Zephyr!

I like your background and look forward to learning much from your Street Magic performances.

I am getting good at knowing what - doesn't- work. I look forward to hearing from you - what Does!

BroDavid
It's great to see you here among the rest of our wonderful magic community! :bigdance:
Hi Zephyr and welcome... it's good to see another SydneySider around this place!
Are you heading to Taylor's Magic Shop on the weekend for the sale?

I look forward to your posts.
Hello and welcome Zephyr,
With an introduction like that it is good to see that you have found us here at the Magic Cafe, I look foward to reading your posts as you share your experiences with us.
Visit often and return often to enjoy and share with us, and please do post away!!!!!!
:bunny2: :magicrabbit: :bubbly:
Hi Zephyr :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
Do you have any field of magic that you have no experience? (I think no...) I am looking forward to your contributions. I am sure we will learn many new things.
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
THX for the amazing welcome!
Welcome! Glad you could increase the size of the Cafe's Australian contingent. Plenty of room for everyone. Please post, because that is the real fun of the Cafe. Enjoy.
:wavey:
Wow, another Sydney folk!!! Welcome!!!

Craig- Taylor's had a sale??? Bugger..

Ben
Australia is an amazing place. Welcome to the Cafe Charley!

P.
Welcome Zephyr! I do a lot of rope routines, cards and cups & balls as well. I look foward to discussing the art with you.

Aedryan
Welcome to the Cafe.
I'm a recent patron from Aus as well. Good to see Aus well represented.
Seems a great group and the java is great.
The next cuppa is my buy.
cheers
Maynooth