(Close Window)
Topic: Easy to Master Card Miracles Vol 4-6 Now On DVD
L&L has finally released the final 3 volumes of Michael Ammarís Easy to Master Card Miracles on DVD.

Volumes 4, 5 and 6 are now available on DVD. What do you guys think, are Volumes 1-3 or 4-6 better?

Peter Whiteman
YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting. I'm gonna get them.
That is great. Glad to hear it. I can go buy them now to add to the shelf. It is funny, I don't see them on L&L's site. I'll try a search.

Andrew ;)
Here's the link to them on L&L's site:

http://llpub.com

- Richard
This is great to hear, as it is excellent stuff. Unfortunately, as with many of the classic videos, I already own all six on VHS. This summer, I will try to take all 150+ videotapes I have and transfer them to DVD using a friend's brand new VHS to DVD burner.

As far as choosing between the first three and the second three, I couldn't make a recommendation. I think that they are all outstanding.
I don't see much use in transfering vhs to dvd, when the dvds already exist. the quality of your homemade version wouldn't be as good as the professionally made ones. better sell the vhs and get the dvds!
Selling actually is a possibility, MopKrayz, but we'll take a look at the quality we get from this first. I'll keep you posted.

But if I were to just flat out sell any of the tapes I have to buy DVDs, these would be the ones...I am constantly rewinding them and trying to find different tricks, explanations, and technique demonstrations. The only other set that I really want on DVD is Doc Eason's Bar Magic trilogy, which was just released.
are they really good? I'm thinking of buying them...
I think Vol 4-6 is better than the first three, but that's just my opinion.
Michael Ammar's Easy to Master Card Miracles are definite choice for card magic beginners, especially those English is not native language.

I still perform most of tricks of the series to laymen, friends, even at parties. They are good card tricks under careful selection of spectators' reaction, and difficulty.
Exactly!
If I have to choose between the first 3 and the last 3, I will definitely go to the first 3! There are many good tricks solely on Volume 2 (Ambitious card, Card warp, twisting aces, MacDonald's Aces), and don't forget Volume 1's Red Hot Mama and Las Vegas leaper.

Hirase
They are all very good. A shame that they are not combined onto a single DVD (three volumes per DVD). David Roth did that with his coin videos and it stimulated me to buy the DVD. As much as I would love to have the ETMCM series on DVD, I wouldn't be stimulated unless there was a trade-in of my VHS tapes or the videos were combined and priced differently.

Jim
What about Danbury aces on volume 4??

GREAT TRICK!
I love Between the Palms by Alex Elmsley on Volume 3. Also on Volume 3 is the great effect Color Changing Deck by Dai Vernon.

Those two are some of my favorites.
Does anyone know why it took so long for 4-6 to be released on DVD format????

The market was ready for these months and months ago.....
Quit your whining already, they're out now...
LeConte, Iam sure that you email the company they will justify you that...

Regards
I'm just mad is all because now I have to choose between Ammar or the new Tommy Wonder DVD's, as I don't have enough money for both!! :D
I've heard that Ammar is going to make 7-9 soon. Is this just a rumor?
I already have all the videos,I hope L&L trade in my videos and let me add some money to get this DVD set.
Marko, that would be cool if he did. I haven't heard. I thought he would expand his Coin set.
Are they still providing the bonus tricks with the DVD's as they were with the tapes?
I went to the Ammar Lecture in NYC, and I asked him if he had planned to make anymore card dvd's. He said that he is in the works right now to make ETMCM vol 7-9. He said hopefully by the end of the summer early September they should be out. So the rumor you are hearing is true! He is just not sure exactly when they will be available!

Cheers!
Who cares why they took so long to release them on DVD? Let's talk about the substance of the material and not L&L publish dates.